Descendants 2 part 1

Mal: Let's give Auradon a taste of evil

(She puts an apple in the cauldron as we see all five VK's surrounding the cauldron)

Mal: Wicked ways beneath the skin, let all who taste it now join in. (Laughs evilly)

All five: We got all the ways to be W-I-C-K-E-D. We got all the ways to be W-I-C-K-E-D. Come on! Hey! Hey! Hey! Hey!

(They have the apples and toss them across the floor as students grab them as Mal slams all the lockers revealing LONG LIVE EVIL as Carlos laughs)

Mal: Crashing the party, guess they lost my invitation. Friendly reminder, got my own kind of persuasion.

(She has a spray can in her hand as Jane snatches it and shakes it before walking off to graffiti)

Carlos: looks like this could use a bit of misbehaviour. Happily the ever after with a skittle flavour.

(The two walk off)

Jay: Bad to the bone with even worse intentions. 

(Kicks apple at band)

Jay: We're gonna steal the show and leave them all defenceless.

(He throws one and it lands in Doug's trumpet)

Evie: a fairytale life can be oh-so overrated.

(Puts an apple on fairy godmother's desk)

(Y/N): so raise your voices and let's get it activated

(Fairy godmother bites into the apple)

All VK's: Long live havin' some fun, we take what we want. There's so many ways to be wicked. With us, evil lives on the right side of wrong, there's so many ways to be wicked.

(We see Evie standing on a table as (Y/N) tosses some apples out the window as Mal watches from above. Meanwhile Carlos is hanging about the lockers with people. While also Doug takes a bite into the apple. In the classroom we see people dancing about as Evie is carried until she is at the front of the class with (Y/N) who is making papers float about the room with his powers)

All five of the VK's: apple, apple, dip, dip. Want to try it? Ticktick. Take a bite, come on be bold. Change the way the story's told.

(We cut over to the cafeteria where they're serving the apples to people)

Mal: This time, the dark is finally getting your attention.

Evie: we're wicked by the book and class is back in session.

(We see Jay surrounded by the cheerleaders)

Jay: You like it, steal it, gotta beat 'em to the treasure 

(All the cheerleaders crouch down around Jay as he takes a bite of an apple as we see  wells juggling apples next to Adam and Belle as he passes them an apple)

Carlos: a rite of passage

All the VK's: Bad doesn't get much better.

(They take a bite of the apples and they begin dancing and in the classroom we see it is trashed)