Nick Burkhardt: Movies and cuddles.

Word count: 332.

Y/n's pov:
It was late whne Nick got back from the police station. We decided that we should watch a movie, before going to bed. About half way into the movie I felt his gaze on me.
"What?" I asked, turning to look at him.
"Nothing." He replied quickly before turning back to the screen again. I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion, before shaking my head and turned my attention back to the screen.
After 5 minutes I felt him looking at me again. I turned my head to him again. "What do you want?" I asked frustrated that he didn't just spit it out already.
He bit his lip before talking in a quiet voice. "Could you do the thing please??"
I let out a sigh. "Really? I'm trying to focus on the movie." I said.
"Please, babe. If you do this I'll love you forever."
I looked at him with narrowed eyes and raised my eyebrow. "You're supposed to love me forever regardless."
He shrugged, before talking, "That's true. And I do. But this will add to the endless love I already I have for you. So please." I let out a sigh knowing that I couldn't say no to him. "Okay." I said a small smile making its was onto my face as I watched his reaction.
His face lit up and a large smile made its way on to his face. He quickly moved so he was lying down, with his head in my lap. Once he was settled, I started runnning my fingers through his soft hair. I watched as his body visibly relaxed.
My smile widen, "I hope you're happy?" I said knowing that he was, but wanting to hear him say it regardless.
"Very happy, thank you. I love you." He hummed.
"Good." I replied. "I love you too." The movie playing in the background, but neither of us paying attention to it. We were both happy and content, just the way we are.

 We were both happy and content, just the way we are

(What you're wearing.)