Castiel: Burgers and cookies.

Y/n's pov:
Me and my brother Sam had just arrived back to the bunker , after being away for a week on a case. It had been an easier caase than we though so we got back earlier thaan expected. Sam was unharmed, I on the other hand had a few minor cuts and brusies.
As we made our way inside the bunker, I made my way to mine and Castiel's room. Dean was away on another case with Jack, and Castiel so it was me and Sam until they came back. They said they were on their way back so they should be back in the next few hours. I decided that I was going to get cleaned up and then just relax knowing that deaan was going to bring back food for us all.
I got in the shower lettng the hot water pour over me and finally let myself relax. I washed my hair and body being mindful of the cuts I had on my body. I quickly got changed into some comfy clothes. I had some time to kill before the others came back with food, so I decided to take this opportunity to reaaad. I waalked over to one of the maany bookcases that lined my walls and decided to read Babel.
I managed to get almost a quarter way into the book before someone walked into the room. I looked up to see Castiel. I quickly put my book mark in my book before getting up off of the bed and making my way over to him. I hugged him. "How was the case? Is everyone okay?' I asked. He wrapped his arms around me before replying. "The case went fine, it ended up being a vampire nest we had to take care of. Everyone is fine, Dean is finally starting to warm up to Jack so thats progress." I moved away and headed back to the bed sitting on the edge of it. He walked over to sit next to me before talking again. "Are you okay? Sam said you got hurt on the case. He said it was more difficult than you both anticipated." I looked at him noticing the concern that was evident on his face. I quickly started talking to let hi know that the injuries were mionr and it is nothing to worry about. "Yes it was more challenging than we thought turned out to 3 ghosts instead of one, the other 2 ambushed us just as we got rid of the first one. I'm fine. Its just afew cuts and brusies the worst thing is I'll be sore tomrrow that's it. Beside I've taken worse, we all have. We've literally come back from the dead at least once." He nodded before raising his hand so it met my forehead. Before I could even protest he had healed me. He didn't need to, I would have been fully healed by next week, and I told him as much. He responded by saying "Well now you're all healed now and you won't be sore tomroow. Beside it's no big deal, as long as you're okay it doesn't matter. You know I'd do anything for you, you don't even have to ask." I looked at him before leaning in and pecking him of the lips. "Thank you, for doing that I appreciate it. I love you, Angelcakes."
"I love you too, princess.Now come on we brought back food, yours and Deans favorite, burgers we even stopped for pie and cookies on the way back." I jumped up, excited to be eating actual food and not just crisps and protein bars from the vending machines at the motel. I rushed to the door before turning back to look at him "Come on, lets eat I'm starving. We haven't had anything proper to eat since before we left." I said before racing out wanting to eat as soon as possible.