Aaron Hotchner: Back home.

Word count: 628.

Y/n's pov:
It was 3 am, when I were woken up by my son. He came into my room, crying. I immediately sat up and pulled him up onto the bed. I hugged him, while stroking his hair. "It's okay, baby. Tell me what's wrong. Did you have a bad dream?" I asked, wiping the tears from his face as I did so.
He shook his head before speaking. "I miss daddy." I sighed, kissing the top of his head.
"I know baby, I miss him too. But daddys still working. He should be home in a couple of days. Remember what he said on the phone this morning. There almost finished. Okay?" Just as I finished talking, the bedroom door opened, revealing Aaron standing there with a small smile on his face.
Jack looked up and his face lit up and rushing of the bed to hug aaron, while saying "Daddy!". A smile made its way onto my face, as I watched Aaron pick him up and hug him.
"Hey, buddy. I missed you." He kissed his forehead, before turing to me. "Hi, sweetheart." He said, I smiled as he said that. I said hi back before he turned back to Jack. "Why don't I put youback to bed and we can all do something fun in the morning. I think we should let you mum rest." Jack's face lit up as he nodded his head. "Okay, good. Why don't you say goodnight to your mum, yeah?"
Jack turned to face me, before speaking, "Goodnight mama, I love you."  My smile widen.
"Goodnight, baby. I love you too. Now try and get some sleep okay?" He nodded, as Aaron walked out to put him to bed.
After about 10 minutes Aaron came back into the room, and quickly got changed and made his way to his side of the bed. He then leaned over and kissed me. he pulled back and the pulled he into him. "Thank you." He said. I looked at him confused.
"For what?" I questioned.
"For always beng here, and for not asking me to change." He said my heart hurt for him. Knowing what happened with his past relationships, and them wanting him to give up his job.
"I would never do that. I love you just the way you are. And I know how much your job and the team mean to you. Beside, I know your saving peoples lives and making the world a better place. I will always admire you for that. Also what would the team do without you there." I said tryig to lightenthe mood. His chest vibrated as he let out a chuckle.
"Probaly drown in paperwork." He joked. I laughed along with him.
I lifted myself up so I could see his face. "But seriously, never change. I fell in love with you because of how driven you are. Nothing will ever change that. All I ask is that you come back to us, and that you always spend time with us. And you do all of that. You never get angry, you're always there for both of us. You also always bring me cookies whenever I want them. You're literally the best husband ever." By the time I had finished my little speech, he had tears in his eyes and he looked at he with his eyes full of emotions.
"I love you, so much." He said. He pulled me down and kissed me. "I love you too."
I went back lying on his chest feeling his heart beating. I smiled to myself as he started playing with my hair. After afew minutes I felt my eyes droop as I drifted off to sleep with the man I love right next to me.