Jax Teller: Bikes and bribery.

Word count: 527.

Y/n's pov:
My boyfriend  is a biker, he loves riding his motorcycle he rides it evrywhere. We had been dating for almost 4 years and I still haven't been on his bike. Today we had planned to meet outside of the club. Once I got there Jax was already waiting outside for me. He was leaning against his bike. I got out of my car and made my way over to him. Once I got to him, he smile and gave me a kiss. Once he pulled back he shoved his spare helmet into my hands, a smirk forming on his face.
"Cmon. Just one time, please?" There was a reason I had never been on his bike. I had this fear of motorbikes. Jax knew and was trying to get me over this fear. I looked between the bike and boyfriend, uncertain.
"I don't know Jax.  I'm scared." His eyes soften as he takes the helmet out of my hands, placing it beside his on the bike. He then gently lifts my hands to his mouth and kisses them.
"You know I will never let anything bad happen to you. I'll go slow and you''l be holding onto me anyway. I give you my word." I feel my cheeks flush as I watch him movements. He then looks up at me with puppy eyes, and his perfect lips formed in to a pout. Before I could respond he speaks again. "I'll buy you as many books as you want next time we go into town."
I let out a gasp after he spoke. "Hey, that's cheating, and you know it. You know I can't say no to new books."
"So we have a deal then?" He said, smiling widely. He stepped away before putting the spare helemet on me, putting his on and them swinging his leg over the bike and sitting down. I let out a sigh, knowing that he had won.
"Fine, but one ride only and don't go too fast." I mimiced his motions getting onto the bike. He then reaches his arms behind and grabs my hands wrapping my arms around his torso.
"Your gonna want to hold on tight, sweetheart." He says as he turns on the ignition and grabbs the handles. I feel the engine raor to life and I feel a rush of adrenaline course throuhgh my veins. He press down on the gas and speeds out of the club parking lot. The rush of fear and adrenaline increases, but i also feel a rush of excitement. I feel so terrified but so free at the same time. I absolutely love it. Suddenly he swerves a car and I tighten my grip on his waist.
"You owe me thousands of books after this Jax Teller!" I scream over the sound of the engine. I feel his body move as if teh weree laughing.
Is he laughing at me? Before I could do anything about it he yells back "Anything you want sweetheart." I smile at his response. I closed my eyes and just enjoy the moment, knowing that Jax wouldn't do anything to put me in danger.