The Marauders Map Never Lies

In which Remus tries hide Sirius in his room.

In seventh year the Marauders had split rooms, Sirius and James choosing to share one, while Remus and Peter shared one. It was advised as they are known to be quite the trouble makers together. When Remus and Sirius started secretly dating, this wasn't all that great.

Remus had James and Peter's schedule memorized so that when Sirius would like to spend time alone without being questioned, they could. It had worked for a few months now and thank Merlin it had, if Peter or James had walked in, Remus and Sirius would not be able to walk out of their rooms ever again.

Currently however, Sirius and Remus were hanging out in the latters room. James would be out in the library with Lily, doing their weekly study sessions, Peter would be doing something, no one could ever figure out why he disappeared for almost two hours on a Tuesday and a Thursday but Sirius and Remus could care less.

Sirius was cuddling up to Remus, a sly smirk on his face. Remus had his face in a book as usual. When Sirius started to kiss Remus' neck it was only then the man put down his book with a gasp of surprise. "Moony," Sirius murmured, looking up to his lover with the same smirk.

Remus smiled and placed a kiss onto Sirius' forehead. "Yes Pads?" he hummed. Sirius giggled; "I love you!" Remus laughed, rolling his eyes. "I sure hope," Remus told him but then added; "I love you Sirius." Sirius grew a dramatic serious face. "Sirius or Serious?" Remus laughed. "Serious, Sirius."

With that Sirius pulled Remus into a long, heated, kiss. They enjoyed the alone time, it reminded them of life after Hogwarts would be, full of each other's love. Sirius slowly started to break their kiss only to start kissing Remus' chin and then his neck. Both were in their version of Heaven.

When Remus moaned out Sirius' name quietly the latter smirked, continuing to kiss and suck on his lover's neck. They were quite careful of where they placed each other hickeys. Remus could easily cover his up as he wore turtlenecks quite often, Sirius however wore open clothes more then not so a turtleneck would be more than strange.

When they heard a knock at the door both froze, silence filled the air. "Peter can't be back," Remus said, looking down at him he added; "he's not due for another 45 minutes." Sirius and Remus got off the bed slowly. When the door started to swing open Remus ran to it pushing against it. Sirius stood by the wall trying not to laugh.

Remus put his hand on Sirius' mouth and opened the door a crack, leaning on it. "Hey Moony," James greeted with narrowed eyes, holding a map that looked more than familiar. "Afternoon James, sorry, I was getting dressed," he lied. James nodded in what seemed to be understanding.

Remus raised an eyebrow; "so what brings you here Prongs? Thought you were out with Lily. James nodded. "I was but she and her friends wanted to go hangout so I thought I'd go find Sirius, would you know where he is?" Remus shook his head. "Sorry, I haven't seen him."

James opened the map, it was of course the Marauder's map. "Funny, the map says Sirius is right here," he told the werewolf slyly. "News to me," Remus answered quickly. "I've been studying here." James nodded.

Remus smiled. "Perhaps he's borrowed your invisibility cloak?" James shrugged. "Guess he got an enjoyable show then, you're getting changed." Remus quickly grew alarmed as Sirius shook off Remus' hand to laugh but Remus threw his hand back to his lover's mouth.

James cracked his neck. "That's what I thought too Moony, but my cloak is back in my wardrobe, just checked actually," he said. Remus gulped. "Listen James, I haven't seen him." James nodded, "perhaps I could come in though?"

Remus shuffled his feet uncomfortably. "I'm studying for exams, maybe tomorrow," he suggested, about to shut the door. "Exams aren't for another three months Lupin, I know Sirius is behind that door."

Sirius sighed, moving Remus' hand and walking out from behind. "Hey James," he greeted in his usual 'I'm up to nothing!' voice. "Sirius," James greeted, shoving the Marauders map in his pocket.

James pushed past the two and walked in, seeing Remus' messed up bed sheets where the two lovers were laying just moments ago. "We got to really study-," Remus rambled but James raised his hand. "If snogging is studying, I guess you could say that," James corrected.

Remus grew a light tint. Sirius smiled. "Listen James, my friend, my best friend in fact, if we were snogging you'd be the first to know," Sirius assured, about to push Potter out the door. "For Merlin's sake cut the crap guys, everyone knows you're dating!" James exclaimed.

The two lovers exchanged a look and both asked, "How?" James laughed and started to explain; "You know after me and Lily got accused of doing it in our rooms we were very confused, we had been studying after all, people all claimed they heard us and told us to put a spell on the room." Sirius looked to Remus, mouthing 'you didn't put a spell on our room?'. Remus only mouthed back, 'I thought you did!'.

James smiled. "Me, Lily, and Peter started to stick around at the times we were supposed to be out, turns out we'd see you guys slip into each other's room, and in fact we heard what everyone was complaining about. We've been watching the map closely and everytime I see you guys together, it is always in each other's rooms when no one else is there."

Remus looked down, quite embarrassed, Sirius shrugged, he thoroughly enjoyed getting dicked down by Remus every week, he didn't care what people thought.

James added more; "oh and multiple people have caught you holding hands in classes, hallways, at Hogsmeade, and many more." Sirius looked to Remus. "Guess it's out now, eh?" he laughed at his lover. "Suppose so," Remus agreed. James grabbed the two and pulled them all together. "Everyone is happy for you two, besides, Peter owes me thirty galleons now!"

Sirius pulled away. "You betted on us!?"