Chapter 1 - (Not sure what to name this chapter.)

"We need our sister."

Warning: Suicide attempt. If that's a trigger please do not read. This chapter is only from the time between the last movie and this next one, so it's not important.

It's early in the morning. You were standing on the beach, staring out on the ocean. You had woken up after a nightmare. Recently it had only been bad dreams about Liam. Not like the good ones you craved.

You wanted to see him like you did when you had once been where you were right on brink of death. But you knew you couldn't do that.

But you were sleep deprived and not in a good state. You missed Liam, you missed Winston you missed Alby you missed the good days back in the Glade. You were tired and scared.

...

"Newt!" Harriet comes bursting into where they were sleeping, screaming his name, making everyone jump at the sudden exclamation. She looks around frantically in the room, looking the said person.

They all turn to her, then she makes eye contact with him. Fry and Thomas was up to in alarm.

"It's Y/N." She says and Newt, Frypan and Thomas eyes all widen and they scramble to run out after him.

...

They see you down on the beach just when you start coughing up water violently, shaking in Vince's hands.

Vince had woken early like always and walked out of his tent, when he saw a figure floating in the water. He ran and got you out of the water, started CPR and yelled for Harriet, who also was out not too far away.

"Y/N!" Newt and Frypan exclaim, seeing you completely soaked.

Newt kneels down and takes you in his arms looking down at you in alarm.

"I'm sorry." You cry. "I'm sorry."

"It's okay, sis. You're okay." Newt tries to soothe you, stroking your head.

Frypan on your other side, Thomas and Harriet looking down at you worriedly.

"What happened?" Frypan asks Vince, who now stands. Both looking sad.

"She.." Vince tries to say but you sob.

"I'm sorry. I just.. I just wanted to.. i just.." You cry in is Newt's arms. "I just wanted to see him again. Just a little. But I shouldn't have done it. I'm sorry." You let out a heartbreaking sob.

Frypan looks down at you, already tears running down his cheeks in worry, now sadness, glancing at Newt. Thomas hands goes to his mouth as he too starts getting tears in his eyes.

"Y/N." Newt starts but has to sniffle before continuing. "Liam wouldn't want you to.."

"I know." You tell him, regret clear as you look fearfully at the ocean.

"Don't die." You was all you had heard his voice tell you sternly.

"I'm sorry." You whisper over and over again.

"Y/N. We miss Liam too, so much it hurts. And we can't imagine your pain. But we.. we need you, okay?" Newt says, tears streaming down his face. "We need our sister."

Frypan leans down hugging you, letting out a sob.

...

After that you slowly got a little better. Everyone kept a close eye on you, but for you it was a big wake up call, to get it together and take care of yourself.

Focusing on your family and getting Minho and Aris back.

...

You still missed Liam, a lot. But you managed to find a way to at least keep going without him.