||𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝕋𝕨𝕠||

Start from the beginning

Vivaan layed on his side of bed . Vivaan was staring at the ceiling for some time but he was not able to sleep. To get sleep he changed his posture and layed on leaning on his left side . His eyes moved towards her .

Her Hazel bewitching eyes , squeezing making them appear shorter . Her mid back length hairs which are scattered around the pillow . Her beautiful and pale skin which is glowing under moonlight making him admire her more . Staring at her , Vivaan didn't noticed when sleep engulfed him .

8 year old little vivaan was walking towards his father cabin with his football in hand. He was selected in his school football team. not able to control his excitement. He directly came to Singhania group of companies from school to share his news with his mother Meera Singhania tailing behind him . Meera sighed at her son happiness and followed him .

Little vivaan reached near his father cabin . He noticed the absence of the receptionist who always used to give him chocolate whenever he used to visit . Frowning at her absence , vivaan tried to open his father cabin door but got unsuccessful.

Puffing, little vivaan tried to push the door and he was successful in it . And excitement again rushed inside him and he took a step inside the cabin but scene infront of him made his little heart cry .

His father was seating on his chair with a women on his lap and kissing eachother. In shock the ball from his hand fall down creating the sound which them know his presence. They broke the kiss and seeing his son ashok was shocked before he could say something or do something. Meera entered the cabin with a smiling face but her smile wiped from her face seeing her husband in a compromised position with other woman.

Ashok pushed the woman and stood on his foot. He shirt buttons were open and the lipstick marks on his neck and chest made Meera heart bleed. Understanding the gravity of situation the other woman left from there .

Ashok buttoned up his shirt and came near Meera to explain.

"It's not like you thi.." before ashok could complete his sentence . He was awarded with tight slap making his face turned left right .the intensity of slap was so high that his corner of lips is bleeding.

"How can you fall this much cheap.. doesn't you once felt shame to do this act.. doesn't once you thought about me..tell me... answer Mr ashok Singhania!!" Meera questioned while holding his collar . The male ego inside ashok captured his mind making him spit something which can not only broke their relation but also a 8 year old kid.

"No, i never thought about you..do you know why I have to fall this cheap because you were unsuccessful in giving me this..see yourself Meera..after pregnancy what you had become...you lost every curve..and being man I also have some desire" ashok screamed without any shame . His every words broke Meera slowly and steadily.

Does becoming mother can leads this much problems.does she have to leave a relation to get another.

Little vivaan who witnessed his father cruelty and his mother black fate made his heart quench.

Vivaan jerked his open from sleep and his harsh breathe filled the room . The nightmare which is still haunting him and ruined hs childhood. His face was covered with sweat. The dryness in his throat made him stood but a hold on his left hand didn't let him do it . Vivaan looked at reason, the sight made him heart feel warm . Navya was sleeping while holding his little finger tightly.