Ahmer:”T-Thank you for everything,Thank you for being with him,Thank you iss k hiaal rakhne k liye”

Ahmed:”Yeh dost kam bhai ziada hai mera in short jaan hai meri,aur jaan k bina koi reh sakta hai kya?Thora akru hai but koi na chale ga issi liye yeh Thank you ki koi zaroorat nahi”Ahmer smile and nodded,Ahmed left the room and give them space,Ahmer caresses Ihram’s cheeks who open his teary eyes.

Ahmer:”Abhi dard ho raha hai?”He asked softly,Ihram started to sob,Ahmer cupped his face and placed kisses on his eyes.

Ihram:”Bahut aisa lag raha jaise meri body ko maar maar k tor dia ho,bahut dard ho raha hai bhai,pichli baar itna nahi tha ab bahut hai”He cried hard,Ahmer understand why he is feeling more pain because he become weak which break his heart,he can’t see his jaan like that.

Ihram:”Bhai gussa ho?Maaro gy?''Ahmer chuckled and shut his eyes close and open with a smile.

Ahmer:”Bahut just and watch aik baar tu theek ho ja phir dekh kaise teri band bajata hu”

Ihram:”Phir toh bhool jao,main toh theek hone wala nahi”

Ahmer:”Ihram!Main muh tor du ga tumhara”He said in stern voice,Ihram gulp and hiccup softly,Ahmer sigh and rub his back but suddenly Ihram sat on the bed and yelp in pain and also give signal to Ahmer who place bag in front of him,he started to vomit,his body shivering in fear,Ahmer started to tear up again,he rub the back of Ihram who look up at him with helpless eyes which make Ahmer stumble but he need to strong,he need to strong for his baby.

Ihram:”B-Bhai”

Ahmer:”shh bhai ki jaan bhai yahi hai,aur karni hai?”Ihram shook head as no cutely,Ahmer smile and wipes his mouth softly,Ihram hug him and snuggle,he was looking too small in his embrace,Ahmer patted his back with shaking hands.

Ihram:”Bhai mujhe maaf kar do gy na?”Ahmer kisses his head.

Ahmer:”Ziada mat bol aur naa hi soch just stay like that,then we have to go home when you recover from this pain then we'll talk ''Ihram gulped at his cold tone and poke his stomach.

Ihram:”Aise baat mat karo na,mujhe dar lag raha hai ''Ahmer curses under his breath and caresses his neck.

Ahmer:”Nahi bacha Main gussa nahi hu relax raho hu,Kuch nahi ho ga nahi dantu ga bas aap relax raho”Ihram becomes happy,Ahmer wipes tears.

Ihram:”Aik aur baat hai,Gussa mat hona”

Ahmer:”Han bolo na meri jaan kya baat hai kuch chahiye?”

Ihram:”Haan mujhe bahut bhook lagi hai main ne kuch bhi nahi khaya abhi kuch acha sa mangwa do…”

Ahmed:”Abhi nahi Mr khan,after 20 minutes and how are you feeling now”Ihram roll his eyes at his Doctor mood and turn head other side,Ahmed sigh and come other side and glare at him,Ahmer patted his head.

Ahmer:”Bacha answered him,”Ihram whined.

Ihram:”Theek hu Doctor sahib aap ki meharbani se''Ahmed wrote something on file.

Ahmed:”Sample bejh dia hai jaise result ajy uss k baad tera second session start ho ga ok,aur tujhe uss k liye kaafi energy chahiye ho gi so no junk food and spicy food only healthy food,fruits,vegetables and jitna ho sake milk ka use,aur paani…”

Ihram:”Itna dangerous session hai?''He asked with doe eyes,Ahmed cupped his face.

Ahmed:”Nahi but tu strong ho ga toh woh work kare ga nahi toh..”

Ihram:”Hmm samjh gia agy ka rehne de mat bol”Ahmer looks at Ahmed with pleading eyes.

Ahmed:”Bhai kuch nahi ho ga iss badmaash ko chill,aur tu ly yeh candy rakhi thi issi se guzara kar ly”Ihram made faces but snatched the candy,Ahmer chuckled.

Ahmed:”Bhai agar aap chahte ho toh ghar le jao q k uncle ko doubt ho jayega lekin please be careful uss ko aik do din tak pain hota rahe ga make sure aap iss k sath rahe”

Ahmer:”Don’t worry main iss k sath rahu ga kahi nahi jaunga aur na hi jaane dunga”He said in a stern voice and pulled his cheeks,Ihram looked down sadly and blinked his tears.

Ihram:”Bhai you have to prepare yourself please”Ahmer grabs his neck and pushes slightly, not hard he just wants to show him who is standing in front of him,Ihram gulps.

Ahmer:”What did you say?”He asked in a scary voice,Ihram shook head as no,Ahmer chuckled and bit his cheek,Ihram rolled his eyes and grabbed his hands.

Ihram:”B-Bhai promise karo aap Baba ko nahi batao gy please bhai I beg you at least tab tak nahi jab tak mujhe yeh na maloom ho jaye I have 60% chances please I beg you after results main khud bata dunga pakka God promise”Ahmed gulp hard at 60% and look away,Ahmer saw his reaction and words stuck in his throat.

Ahmer:”Tu khud bataye ga na?”He asked with a lot of difficulty,Ihram nodded cutely,Ahmer kissed his head and his tears fell on Ihram’s hand who saw this and held his sobs hard.

After 4 hours they returned home,Azhar rushed to them.

Azhar:”Kaha the tum dono?Sab theek hai?Aur tum kya hua meri jaan?Tumhara chehra itna utra hua q hai?Bolo bhi”He shout at them,Ihram clench Ahmer’s shirt and plead to him with eyes,Ahmer sigh.

Ahmer:”Baba race haar gia hai ussi ka rog mna raha hai”Azhar slap his forehead and cup Ìhram’s face.

Azhar:”meri jaan yeh bhi koi rone ki baat hui,race hi toh hai agli jeet jàna”

Ihram”Ji Baba you are right Race hi toh hai haar gia toh kya hua next jeet jaau ga”He hug Azhaŕ and blink his tears,Azhar patted his back,Ihram’s body jolt up he bite lips,Ahmer become scared too and pull Ihram,Azhar look up at them with confuse face.

Ahmer:”Baba bahut thak gaya hu hum change kar ke aate hai aap khana lagwa do”He dragged Ihram to his room,Azhar shook head in disbelief.

Azhar:”Pata nahi ab konsa ghul kila k aye hai”

Ahmer made Ihram lay on bed and covered him with a blanket,and Ihram grabbed his hand.

Ihram:”Bhai please mat batana please”Ahmer sighs and places a kiss on his cheek.

Ahmer:”Tu khud ko bataye ga after results and that’s final no more lies,ab rest kar main ata hu ok”He left the room Ihram gulp,How will he tell this all to his Baba?Ahmer entered his room and locked the door from inside,his legs started to shake badly,his lips started to tremble,he fell on his knees on the cold floor and cried hard silently,he lay on the floor and bit his hand hard and tried to stop himself from screaming.

Q:-How was the chapter?🤧

Q:-Do you happy after double update or sad after reading this chapter?😌

Q:-How was Ahmer and Ihram?🥲

Q:-Will Ihram told Azhar everything?😌

Q:-How will Azhar react after knowing the truth?😔

If you like then walk behind me🙂