Old habits die hard

Start from the beginning

She held her heart on the way to the living room.

Her stomach was filled with millions of butterflies.

The artist looked for her daughter and invited her to draw and paint.

Half an hour later, Becky joined them while lamenting:

__ Oh, I am terrible at that. Glad you are as talented as your mummy, Lily.

The 5-year-old beamed while replying:

__ It's okay, Becky. I'm not good at singing. We all have a special talent.

The two adults exchanged a look filled with affection and the 27-year-old whispered in Freen's ear:

__ She is so you.

The dark-haired one whispered back:

__ Believe it or not, she is a mix of us both. Completely random. I didn't mold her thoughts. She is who she is.

Rubbing Freen's back, the actress affirmed:

__ Maybe that's what the universe wanted.

The handsome woman locked eyes with her co-star and they forgot everything else for a brief second. But then, their cute child spoke enthusiastically:

__ Mummy, look! I draw Becky. Is it good?

The duo gave attention to the little girl and avoided each other for the rest of the evening.

__ x __

The thing about everyone who ever worked or interacted with Freen and Becky when they were on a project or spending time together was that they would see those two merging into one automatically.

After 3 days of shooting the movie as archenemies, Freenbecky popped.

The older one was more efficient than Becky's P. A. And if she was not in front of the camera, Freen was making sure the Thai-British drank water, ate something or even put on sunblock.

Meanwhile, Becky was always checking if the brunette was not stressed or having an anxiety crisis.

The 27-year-old would get out of her way to make jokes that could bring a smile to Freen's face.

They started mirroring each other without even noticing. And their outfit choices screamed couple.

In fact, the general belief on set was that the duo was having an affair.

Two weeks after the shooting, they showed up on location in the company of Lily and Becky's mother.

The director, who used to be discreet and respectful, whispered to his assistant:

__ Are they a real couple? Because I could bet on my two kidneys.

The younger one giggled and replied:

__ Don't know. Rumor says so.

__ Well, it doesn't really matter. Those two are amazing actresses and adorable kids. I'll protect them as much as I can. Keep the media away. __ He declared and went back to work.

The weather changed and the production team was free earlier than expected. Becky saw Freen wrapping her own jacket around Lily.

She walked toward them and asked:

__ P'Freen, aren't you cold? The temperature is so low.

Shaking, the brunette smiled:

__ I am. But this cute penguin is growing too fast. Her coats don't fit anymore. You guys go home and I'll drop by the mall to buy her new outfits.