=====================

Natsu

Natsu went to search for the hot springs around noon, that was the hour when the sun beamed perfectly on it. It was one of the many spots in the forest that only he and Lucy knew about. So he wasn't really surprised when he saw a little blonde head hiding behind a rock in the springs. They both knew midday was the best time to enjoy the hot springs.

Did she think he hadn't noticed her? He silently laughed to himself. What an ignorant girl. He smoothly walked around to the other side of the hot springs. Lucy was now eyeing out his previous location but he was already long gone. He skillfully snuck behind the girl before dunking in the water below him creating a big splash.

"Eep" Lucy yelped from the shock. She quickly dunked her nude body into the hot water. Natsu didn't avert his eyes though, he wanted to make her uneasy.

"I should go" she softly whispered.

"Don't" he pleaded. If she was gonna sit here and feign innocence he would play this game with her. Revenge is always best-served cold. "I missed you, Lucy"

Her eyes tripled in size. "Y-you did?" She stared at him for a second looking for any signs of him lying. "Then why were you just watching for so long...I thought you were going to let him do it"

"I'm sorry. Loke made it seem as if you were his woman. He told me you were... into that sort of thing." Natsu lied through his teeth. "I didn't realize you needed help until I saw you crying"

Lucy was skeptical of this. It wasn't that she didn't want to believe him. She wanted nothing more than to believe that her best friend never intended to hurt her. But the way he looked at her with that cold set of eyes yesterday. It was a look of pure hatred.

"Look at me, Luce." He cupped her face gently with two large hands. "I would never do anything to hurt you." He gazed deep into her chocolate brown eyes, before slowly leaning in to place an innocent kiss on her pillowy lips. She cautiously accepted the kiss and the second she did Natsu slid his tongue into her mouth.

Never a day in her life did she imagine she would be in this position. Stark naked French kissing her best friend. She didn't mind the feeling of it though. Every touch from him sent tingles to her stomach. She didn't feel disgusted like she did when Loke kissed her. She could get used to the feeling of this. She felt desired.

Natsu explored her mouth with his tongue and her body with his hands. He gripped one of her peachy globes of ass as he tongued her down. She let out a sultry moan into his mouth. This riled him up even more. He swiftly picked her up and sat her on the edge of the hot springs. He reattached his mouth to hers as he bucked his hips between her thick thighs.

Lucy's eyes rolled to the back of her head when she felt Natsu's thick shaft slide through her thighs. He slicked up her thighs with his precum and fucked them relentlessly.

"Natsu! Natsu! Natsu!" His cock was sliding back and forth again her sensitive clit roughly. Every time he pressed against her bundle of nerves her whole body began to shake violently. He latched his teeth onto her large breast as he continued to abuse her clit.

"Ah-ah N-Natsu!" Lucy cried out pathetically as she squirted all over the man's abdomen.

He softly panted in her ear as he chased his own orgasm in between her plush thighs. He came shortly after that gushing fluids all over her thighs.

Lucy hugged him tight wishing the moment would last forever. "I've missed you more than anything in the world Natsu" Lucy snifled tucking her face into the crook of his neck.

Natsu grinned to himself. It was perfect truly. Jude and Lucy probably thought they had Natsu wrapped in their fingers. Natsu was 10 steps ahead, if they wanted to use him and profit off his triumph, he would profit off Starfell. It was almost too easy. Starfell with miles of fertile land and several natural goods that were distinct to said country. Draconia would do well having strong territories in the North and South.

The easiest way to gain full control of Starfell would be to marry Lucy and then kill both her and Jude in secret. It was a shady way to go about politics but utmost necessary in his eyes. He stared at the fragile woman still tight in his embrace. Would he be able to kill her? Of course, he would, Natsu has already killed thousands for the sake of his country, and one measly girl would be no different.

"Let me bathe you," Natsu offered to the girl snuggled up in his grasp.

She giggled, "I'm not a child, I can wash up on my own."

"I insist," He said grabbing the soap solution that Lucy must've brought with her. "I'll wash your back first." Her smile vanished instantaneously.

"n-no... I can wash on my own seriously." She said creating a large amount of space between the two of them.

What was she hiding?

"Tell me what's wrong." He ordered sternly, "Don't try to hide things from me."

Lucy averted her eyes from his piercing gaze, "I'm not... I'm not trying to hide anything. I jus-just would like to wash myself." she whispered.

"Okay here, come get the soap." He said holding out the small tube of soap. She swam to him timidly, hoping he hadn't caught on to her bluff. Once in arm's distance, she went to grab the soap from Natsu, only to roughly get pulled by the arm and become trapped in his strong hold.

"N-Natsu pl-please! I'm not hiding anything!" She pleaded for him to let her go.

"No." He gripped her by her two arms and placed them above her head, then proceeded to move all of her long hair around the front of her shoulder.

Lucy heard Natsu suck in his breath at the sight of her disfigured back. She already knew what it looked like, she didn't need to be reminded of it.

"What the fuck is this?" He finally spoke. Her little back was completely covered in deep scars and bruises. He observed the numerous blemishes and welts, some of them even looked a little fresh. What did this mean? Who was doing this to her? It couldn't have been Jude, he was a selfish man, but Natsu never thought of the man as an abuser. "Who did this?"

Lucy didn't respond, her eyes could only produce flowing streams of tears. She heard the sound of Natsu exiting the hot springs behind her. She didn't turn around, and he didn't speak another word she knew he was revolted by the sight of her.

 She didn't turn around, and he didn't speak another word she knew he was revolted by the sight of her