Now I remember I'm also a woman.

As Seth said, wanting to be held down by a man was actually a healthy sign – completely unconnected from my trauma.

When he swept me onto the mat, it was only five seconds or so before he moved off – but I loved it and wanted more of that experience.

I wanted that attention. Again.

It was healthy for me. It felt right for me and my recovery.

I felt fucking amazing when he gave me that kind of attention.

"You ready?" Audrey asks outside my change room. I spin and open the door.

"Holy smokes," I gasp at Audrey, who's long braids contrast against the emerald green, and Violet looks perfect in the silky purple, as she twirls around.

"Denbark make wonderful stuff," Violet smirks and moves forward, "Seth is going to love that on you."

"Oh yeah, totally," Audrey agrees. I watch Violet and Audrey share a knowing smile before Violet walks out first.

Does everyone in the group know about us?

Eek.

"Seth!" I hear Violet call out before she makes her 'catwalk' down through the racks to where he's waiting by a pillar and a mirror, "Ready or not, here we come!"

I watch Audrey laughing at Violet's enthusiasm, before turning to me, whispering, "You realise she's preparing us for when she asks us to be her bridesmaids?"

"Oh! Good point..." I respond with a thrill rumbling in my tummy – I hope that's the case because I've always wanted to experience being a bridesmaid!

Audrey heads out next a moment later.

I peek around the wall and see Violet turning and heading back to the changerooms after receiving a compliment from Seth.

Seth looks as comfortable as any man put in such a position, which makes me mildly amused.

"Lovely," Seth nods and compliments Audrey next, "That green suits you."

Now Audrey turns, heading back with confidence.

Violet rushes up to me, whispering in my ear, "He's waiting for you, love. Off you go."

Before she can see me blush, I take a step while she's also ushered me out, a gentle hand on my back, pushing me forward to get me going.

I quickly hold my head up and my hands are clenched on the dress at the bottom, keeping it from flaring up too high as I start the walk. As I pass Audrey, she gives me a wink.

I relax my fingers and stop pulling at the dress when Seth's eyes lock onto my new outfit.

His eyes fall straight to my long legs, then up to my long hair and my totally new appearance. I'm grateful that his eyes didn't linger on my scars.

Seth says nothing, although his jaw locks as his eyes keep roaming as I close the distance.

I twirl for him and look around the shop at the same time, looking for any witnesses.

No one is staring.

"It's so short," Seth finally speaks, but instead of a compliment – he sounds... possessive – conservative actually. The same tone Bryon uses when he's scolding Melody for an exposing outfit. I look over my shoulder, Seth is reaching out a finger to the material, pointing to the hem, which is just below my ass. I take a small step back toward his front, without facing him, I reach over to quickly grab his hand.

Moon Tearsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें