Getting some shut eye

Enterprise had just come back from patrol and was clearly exhausted but tried to hide it, unfortunately there was nothing she could hide from big sister.

Yorktown: Enty you look tired

Enterprise: No no I'm *yawn* ok

Yorktown: don't say that you're clearly exhausted, maybe stop going out on your pointless patrols for once.

Enterprise: but if I let my guard down-

Yorktown: not another word about that. Cmon there hasn't been any enemy for 2 years, you're watching out for something that isn't there

Enterprise: there's no such thing as too careful

Yorktown: yes there is, you've been coming home close to midnight a disheveled mess for the past month. You know what meet me at my room tonight.

Several hours later

Enterprise: alright Yorktown I'm here what do you want?

Yorktown: I'm going to help you get a good night sleep weather you want to or not.

Enterprise: but-

Yorktown: don't but me I'm your sister and I'm going to help you.

Enterprise: fine what do you need me to do

Yorktown: first change into this *holds out some clothing*

Enterprise: Eh but that's... a straight jacket

Yorktown: can't have you sneaking out while we sleep. Now put it on!

Enterprise realizing Yorktown meant business tried running away, but before she could reach the door 2 strong arms wrapped around and pinned her 2 the bed.

Enterprise: please you don't have to go this far

Yorktown: Yeah, I do

It took a few minutes but eventually Enterprise gave in and let Yorktown put the straight jacket on her, it was surprisingly comfy like a blanket, and though she didn't want to admit that, Yorktown knew.

Yorktown: Ok Enty one more thing, to make sure you actually sleep, I got something from Akashi.

Enterprise watches as her sister soaks a rag in some liquid then realizes it was chloroform.

Enterprise: Hey wait-   Mmmmmmm

Yorktown: Shhhh just take a deep breath and relax.

Enterprise: Mmmmmm...Zzzzzzzz

Yorktown: finally *turns off the light* good night baby

Enterprise woke up the next morning and found that Yorktown had unbuckled the straight jacket and left.

Enterprise: fine you win big sis, I do feel better after a good night sleep. *Yawn* maybe just a few more hour- Zzzzzzzz