He laughs before whispering, "You need to stay quiet. I had to give a big tip to Jorge and the pilot earlier for all the noise you made. But I can't very well be paying off everyone who walks past this door."

"I-I can't help it though," I say earnestly with my eyes welded shut. The friction of Lucas' finger against my wet clit is overwhelming my senses along with his body pressed against me and the sage and leather scent filling my nostrils.

Lucas hums in response like he's pleased with my words. Swiftly, he shifts us around so that I'm facing the desk and he's behind me. "Bend over."

Excitement fills my veins and I quickly splay my hands out in front of me. My upper body rests against the desk with my cheek smashed against the wood.

Lucas pulls down the rest of my tennis dress and uses his knee to push my legs further apart, making me fully bare and fully open for him.

After one second too long when Lucas isn't touching me, I whine out, "Spank me, Lucas," needing to feel him against me again.

I can hear the curl of his lips through the air. His fingers trail back along my folds, causing my nerve endings to buzz, before disappearing for a split second and then meeting my ass cheek with a delicious sting.

"You like that? I should've done that earlier for your tone with me." He smacks my ass again and I groan with the pleasure that makes my body shake.

"P-please, Lucas. I need you now."

His hand smooths over my butt cheek for a moment before the sound of a condom wrapper tearing fills the air. "I don't like this talk of other men looking at you or your tits."

"Wh-what?" I move to get on my elbows to turn around, but Lucas' large hand presses against my back to keep me where I am.

"No fucking other guys, Talia. Not while we're fucking."

I move my head down slightly to try to look at him but stop when he leans over my back. Our eyes meet and the ocean blues of his roar like a tropical storm.

I furrow my brows. "I'm not having sex with anyone else, Lucas."

"But do you agree with what I said? You're not going to have sex with other guys while we have sex?"

I sigh. Of course I agree. No man could or would ever compare to Lucas in every way. He single-handedly ruined any chance of me even thinking about someone else. And not just because of the surface-level aspects about him, like looks and sex appeal. But personality too. His sense of humor, his intelligence, the way he carries himself with confidence, and his thoughtfulness toward those around him. With each passing day, Lucas shows himself to be unlike the person I thought he was. Maybe after all this time he grew up? Maybe we grew up?

But those thoughts have complicated implications - majorly complicated like crushed dreams level type of complicated. I can't afford to skip on over to the What If Path - the path that outlines Lucas and I being something more. While I try to take a peek at the glittering yellow brick road, 'Caution' tape is blocking the entrance and a series of alarm bells go off when I attempt to step over to it.

"Do you agree, Talia?" Lucas repeats, interrupting my thoughts. His large hands softly roam my exposed back, causing goosebumps to surface along my skin.

"A bit territorial are we?" I smirk and try wiggling my butt to see if Lucas' dick is right behind me.

He presses against my back again so I can't move anymore. "So you wouldn't mind if I fucked other women?"

I freeze in place and scowl instantly. The thought of Lucas with another woman makes me nauseous. Ugh, like hell. "Fine, I won't have sex with anyone else while we're having sex if you don't."