CHAPTER 17: The Luckier The King Got

Start from the beginning

Lady Alexandra's words send a shiver down King Crossover's spine. He has never been dominated before, and the thought of being fully submitted to her will excites him beyond measure. He nods eagerly, his gaze locked on hers. As he follows her through the grand hall, he feels a strange sense of powerlessness wash over him, but also an intoxicating freedom.

"My lord, I want you to understand that tonight, you are not in charge," Lady Alexandra says, her voice low and commanding.

"What do you think?" Mistress Medea asks the king, her tone teasing.

"Wanna head to our chamber?" Mistress Lorelei says, grinning more seductively than King Crossover had ever seen before. "We have some things planned for you, big boy." She winks at him, her hand slipping down to his crotch, giving his erection a firm squeeze.

At his chamber, King Crossover, Mistress Medea and Lorelei, and Lady Rosalind, Penelope, Ariel and Alexandra gather around the king's massive bed. The room is lit by a single flickering candle, casting eerie shadows on the walls and ceiling.

All of the girls takes off their clothes, revealing their perfect naked bodies to the king. They are all so beautiful and alluring, that it's hard for him to decide where to look first.

"So many boobies..." King Crossover moans, staring at the eight beautiful women surrounding him. He can't help but to run his hands over their bodies, feeling their soft skin beneath his fingers.

"Why not you ladies do all of the sex work to our king while me and Lorelei make out and watch?" Mistress Medea says, stepping back to give the other women some space. Lady Alexandra nods, a predatory grin spreading across her face.

Lady Ariel takes the lead, straddling the king's hips and lowering herself slowly onto his erect member. She begins to ride him, her breasts bouncing with each thrust. Her long, silky hair falls over her shoulders and brushes against his chest as she moves.

Lady Rosalind kneels beside the bed, taking the king's erect member into her mouth. She bobs her head up and down, expertly using her tongue to tease and pleasure him. Her emerald eyes gaze up at him as she works, a mix of desire and adoration in their depths.

Meanwhile, Lady Penelope lies beneath King Crossover, arching her back to give him better access to her breasts. She cups his face in her hands, guiding him to her nipples, which he eagerly suckles. Her brunette hair cascades over them like a waterfall, their bodies moving in perfect harmony.

Lady Alexandra straddles the king's legs, her back to him. She grabs a pillow and turns around, pressing her body against his as she sits on his face. His tongue darts out to explore her folds, finding her entrance wet and ready for him. Her hands slide down to grip his shoulders, her nails digging into his skin as she takes his cock deeper into her mouth.

"Oh yes," Lady Alexandra moans, arching her back. "That's it, my lord. Take what you want."

Her words send a thrill through King Crossover, making his cock harder than ever. He thrusts deeper into Lady Alexandra's mouth, feeling her lips stretch around him as she takes him all the way down her throat. Her breasts press against his face, her nipples hard and aching. He reaches up to cup one, rolling it between his fingers, and then the other.

Mistress Medea and Lady Lorelei have moved to the side of the bed, their bodies pressed together as they watch the others with hungry eyes. Mistress Medea's hand slides down between their bodies, finding Lorelei's wetness and teasing her with a few expert fingers. Lady Lorelei gasps, arching her back into the touch.

As King Crossover continues to pleasure the women around him, he can feel the tension building within him. He knows he's close, but he doesn't want it to end quite yet. He glances over at Mistress Medea and Lady Lorelei, their faces flushed with arousal as they watch the others. The king decides to take matters into his own hands.