Tenth Episode

Author pov :

You squeezed your eyes tightly and felt your head is exploding due to pain and sting pain ,you tried to move but felt your hand and leg tied on the comfy mattress on which you were sleeping, taking a deep breath you somehow open your eyes and look around in the unfamiliar room that's when reality hit you and you cursed while shouting.....

" open my hand ,Aaaa "

You started shouting and screaming while wiggling on the bed with tied hand and legs , you heard door opening sound and turned your head only to see Aryan coming inside with a glass of drink in his hand which he sipped and passed you his silly smirk, you gritted your teeth in anger with shooting glare at him .

He chuckle and sat on the chair little away from the bed ,crossing his legs he looked at you who were trying to free herself...

" you monk open my hands "

He chuckle darkly while shaking his head and took a sip of drink before putting it on the table and walked towards you with his piercing gaze on you keeping his hand in his both pants pocket.

He stood in front of you making you more angery while looking at his stupid smile on his face ,

" tch I never knew that my sister in law will look that hot piece or else I would have keep you with me ,look at yourself through my eyes then you will see how badly you are testing my painting "

You glare at him ,You were in something long blue dress which hand thin sleave ...

" you mother fucker open my robe then I will tell you how hot my punch feel "

You said almost shouting and roaring....he smirked at you and bend down just to hold you by your chin and spoke.

" your sister was boring as hell but God you were amazing at just sixteen so think how would your little sister will feel like "

You widened your eyes hearing him and gulped the saliva in fear of loosing your younger sister,  Aryan noticed your feary eyes and sat on the bed in front of you before saying....

" Don't worry my man is on their way to take Haya******"

" you bloody asshole don't you dare to take her name from your mouth,  or I will cut you into many pieces did you get that "

You shouted on his face and he look at you calmly while tighting his grip on your Jaw making your eyes little teary in pain .

" Such a crazy woman you are "

He spoke like a psycho and sniffed your hair with closed eyes, you jerked your head aside and started trying to struggle again before he can do anything he heard door knock...closing his eyes in frustration Aryan told that person to come in side .

Jarfer came inside making you more angry when his eyes landed on your body,  you glare at him .

" speak "

Aryan said didn't like how the hell Jarfer looking at you .... jarfer came out from his thoughts and said .

" Aryan there is an emergency "

As he spoke Aryan sigh and told him to go ,Aryan turned towards you before bending down and kissed your cheeks out of nowhere, you just fisted your palm to control yourself and he smile stupidly before saying  .

" I am coming ,don't be scared "

You scoffed hearing him and he left from there ,you look around with a big sigh trying to make yourself free from the chain but it was hurting more ...