Seventh Episode

The rifle loaded while the man putted it on his shoulder and the wall to make himself comfortable at this position........... he look at his target from the building, the minister was coming while some more cars were behind his car ,they all were black and there were some shoulder on bike too with their guns in order to protect the fiance minister.....

Taehyung chuckle while chewing his gum and look at the minister's car tire , he was almost laying on the ground while concentrating on the minister......

Guys here we go....

Saying that he shooted right on the car of minister making it lost the balance and the commander became alert ans surrounded by the minister, they roam their eyes and Taehyung just smirked and sat on the ground while taking out a juice and started drinking..... The commander started to fire in the here so they can take the minister out of that car and put him in another car .....

As they took him out almost hiding his body they saw something flying over there head....

Commander shoot it ...

One of the head commander announced to shoot the mini helicopter...

3,2,1....he chuckle saying that while looking at the commander through the camera while controlling the helicopter but as the commander shoot it ,the mini remote control burst with a smoke which started spreading in the air and they started coughing.... they tried to cover their mouth with the masks but nothing was working

Headquarters it's emergency we need more command****

The chief couldn't able to complete and lost his sense.....

Now he is gone ......tch tch ...

Yoongi said while looking at the scene on the screen while sitting in the ven which had the head phones and control over that area..... Jungkook and You look around wearing the helmet as he drove the speed car towards the highway where the commander were laying being unconscious,  you took out the helmet which Jungkook immediately open the car door and rushed towards the minister laying inside the car being frightened as he was inside he didn't lost the sense, Jungkook was still wearing that helmet and his eyes were just visible, as he opened the car door the minister stick on the opposite side making Jungkook chuckle while shaking his head the minister gulped his saliva and looked at him being terrified...

What do you want-t I can give you anything,....

He said in his shuttering voice, Jungkook leaned down towards his before saying in his raging voice

My family....give them back...

Wha--t..

The minister gulped saying that ,Jungkook took out a deep breath before hitting his head with the gun and made him unconscious too ,

On the other hand you open the under seat area of your car and Jungkook immediately laid the minister inside it before closing it and both of you passed eachother a smile and he turned the car opposite side ......

As soon as you gone Naajoon rushed on the highway and started cleaning your car's tire print....

Breaking news
_______________________

Anchor  : heading back to the assembly in the middle of their way ,our finance got kidnapped by a group of gangster ... don't know who are they, what they want because the commander were all laying being unconscious and couldn't able to save the minister.... The government are being questionable that 9f they cant even save their own self then how they are going to save this country...  people are waiting for their answer and want to know what are they up to do............