Uzuki is born 30

Deku POV

After 2 month and a makeover

Demi: I knew you were evil, but you're exaggerating it.

Me: Me? Evil? How did you come up with this idea?

Demi: Maybe because you want to explode an entire school

Me: I don't know what's so bad about it.

Demi: Maybe because you will kill hundreds of students?

Me: No, I won't kill hundreds of students, I'll only kill the hundred people who deserve it.

Demi: You have been my successor for 2 months and have been behaving as if you have been for a hundred years.

Me: I have no idea about how often, but I have 8 books about my attempts and there are more and more. If I can't give myself up, then I want to give up others.

Demi: This is the right mood.

Me: I can learn something new about my quirk so I can use the information to end myself.

Demi: Grrr

Me (morble): After I die, I am healed wherever it is needed like the wounds that caused my death, the remaining wounds heal slow or fast, it depends on how much energy I have in my body. If I have enough energy, I can die without fainting, the more energy I have, the less time I am unconscious. But I need a lot of energy for that. I get energy from eating and sleeping. I can only eat and don't sleep or only sleep and don't eat. The less energy I have, the longer I pass out. If I have little energy, my wounds can take longer to heal than with a normal person. This means that I lose more blood and then also energy. To be revived requires energy. As if I might not have enough energy, I won't be revived...

Demi: Stop. Don't think any further!!!

Me: Di you hear my thoughts or did I murmured.

Demi: Both puppy.

Me: So what do you think of my plan.

Demi: No you won't kill your self. Ohh you mean the other plan. Ehhh how do you want to do that? You don't have such strong quirks. You also don't know how to upgrade them, you have to train a lot.

Me: You said every time I die, my body will upgrade, like when I jumped, I could jump and don't die at the same high again. But I have to do it often. I have jumped from the 18th floor so many times that I can no longer die or hurt myself.

Demi: What are you getting at?

Me: Quite simply, I can steal ...copy my mom's telekinesis and then drop a heavy thing on me and try to stop it with my telekinesis every time I die and can't make it, my quirk should improve.

Demi: First of all, no. Secondly, no and thirdly, how do you think your mom won't recognise you, you may no longer look like the little boy two months ago, but you look like your father.

Me: I put on a hat and walk past her a short touch and it's already over. You don't have to forget Izuku Midoriya and Hisashi Midoriya are officially dead.

Demi: There are also innocent people at school.

Me: I could poison their food and as a result they will not be able to go to school that day because of food poisoning.

Demi: All right. How does your online school actually work? Pup

Me: Good. I'm smart enough to finish school, so I blackmailed a few people that I can graduate me despite my young age. The test starts at noon and ends in the evening.

Demi: Today at noon.

Me: Yep.

Demi: I wish you luck.

Me: My mom will come home from work in the evening. The test takes place near our apartment.

Demi: Okay, okay, I can't stop you, you have the whole thing super planned.

Me: What do I do until then.

Demi: Food.

Me: I'm going to buy raw meat.

I'll get a black hoodie and walk to the supermarket. Oh, I really need a new identity. So that I can get a job. Uzuki is a good name. Maybe I could eat something other than raw meat. When I arrived at the supermarket, I bought a sandwich and meat.

I immediately tried the sandwich. And then I immediately spat blood.

Demi: Hahahahahahahaha. Normal people food only activates your quirk. Your quirk is only not activated if the person himself is the food.

Me: I have to throw up because of your comment. Why didn't you warn me?

Demi: Then I wouldn't have seen your reaction.

Me: Grrrrr. I love hate and want to kill you at the same time.

Demi: That's how I feel too. Pup

Me: Could you stay at home and I can go to the test or can you only have a certain distance?

Demi: I can go, but I won't.

Me: Sigh.

Me: I'm going to invent my identity and write my test, if you bother me, I'll skin you today.

Me (mumble): Uzuki Midoriya doesn't sound so bad. I could create a wrong family for me as Izuku's twin.

Demi: Firstly, it's funny when you talk about yourself as if you were talking about someone else and secondly, your mother won't realise it.

Me: I can only pretend to be my twin on the Internet. And my mom...Inko ban any access to this information. I can be my twin who went to some boarding school.

Demi: Well, why don't you directly create a new identity with new parents.

Me: It's hard to create just an identity because I need a report about the quirk, a medical reports, a report where the school is, grades, when and in which hospital the person was born and so on. If I want to hack a completely new family, I have to do it more than eight times.

Demi: Why so often?

Me: I have to establish my identity. That of my parents, grandparents and me. These are already at least six people and maybe my mom, my dad or I have siblings. It would take me months for that. I can't just make my identity, I didn't appear from thin air.

Demi: Yes, yes, you are right.