Ahmer:"Don't bhai me,Don't just fucking don't"He shout and shut the door and lock from outside,Ihram look at Ahmer.

Ihram:"Bhai aik baar sun toh lo,he was..."

Ahmer:"Kya sunu?Tujhe nahi dikhta kitna bara dhoka diya hai uss ne hummy,yeh sab sikhya hai kya,sahi kehte hai Baba tum dono ko bahut dheel de rakhi hai main ne ab main hi apni galti ko sudharu ga"Ihran gulped at his cold tone and turn to Azhar's room but stop by Ahmer.

Ahmer:"Baba abhi khosh mein nahi aaye,tum jao apne room mein,main hu Baba k sath"Ihram sigh sadly and walk toward his room,Ahmer ran hand in hairs and let his tears fell,he enter in Azhar's room and saw him staring at window,He look up at Abrar who look away.

Ahmer:"Baba abhi kaisa feel ho raha hai?(No response,he gulp)Baba aap bilkul bhi tension mat lo main sab theek kar du ga I promise,Asher abhi bhi bacha hai Baba,Hum uss se baat kare ge na(No response)B-Baba please baat kare na kuch toh bole,At least scold me(No response)Baba aise na kare please I can't see you like that(No response)Oh acha aap ko bhook lagi ho gi hai na main abhi aap k fav khana lata hu ok"He cover him with blanket and place kiss on Azhar's forehead,he left the rook with tearful eyes,Abrar squeeze Azhar's hand whose tears started to roll from his cheeks.

Azhar:"I am failed,Abrar,Sab barbaad kar diya main ne,How I can be so irresponsible"Abrar caresses his cheek.

Abrar:"Bhai please aap khud ko blame mat kare,aur rahi baat Asher ki toh bhai we know he is our baby,he can't do anything like that,zaroor yeh kisi ka behkawa mein aya hai,he need you,he need us please aap uss se yu muh mat phere woh already akela hai usse mazeed akela mat karo,he need your love and support"Azhar turn his face otherside without any word,Abrar sigh heavily and patted his head.

Ahmer who sat on the couch and cried while hugging his knees hard,He can't see his Baba like that,he remember how Azhar become silent after their Mother and baby bro's death and that's time Asher is the one who bring him to life,and now this is going to happen again,His face become red due to cry and then someone pull him in hug he look up and saw Abrar.

Ahmer:"C-Chahu"He burst into tears,Abrar hugged him tightly and rubbed his back.

Abrar:"Shh meri jaan agar tum aise kamzor ho gy toh baqi sab ko kon sambhale ga hmm you have to be strong meri jaan please"Ahmer snuggle into hug,Ihram who was listening them with teary eyes,he run toward his room and sat on bed with heavy breathes,He hug the pillow tightly and let his tears fell,Asher who was sitting on the cold floor while hugging his knees and cried hard.

Asher:"B-Baba I am sorry please don't hate me"He was not in his own mind,he was just crying hard and wanted his Baba's embrace but his bad luck,his face turned red due to crying,his body shivering a lot.

Ihram's phone rang and he saw the caller ID and picked up the call.

Ihram:"H-Han bol"Ahmed stops for a second,Ihram wipes his tears.

Ahmed:"Tu ro raha hai?"Ihram ran hand in hair and sighed heavily.

Ihram:"Call q ki woh bata?"Ahmed sighs heavily and looks back at reports.

Ahmed:"Abhi asakta hai?Tera test karna tha,She wants to know if your treatment is working or not"Ihram's breath hitched and he started to panic,Ahmed knew him very well.

Ahmed:"Shh relax,Relax breathe,Kuch nahi ho ga hmm,main hi karunga tera test relax aur han tu ab bole ga k pehle bhi toh kiya tha but Ihram tujhe ab ye test karwane ho ge we can't start your second session without this test hmm,you know na,Main hu ga na tere sath"Ihram started to talk but his voice shaking.

Ihram:"B-But w-Woh Zaroori hai,I mean abhi toh pichla dard nahi gia yaar,aur ma.."

Ahmed:"Sun Ihram tum ne hi mujh se kaha tha k you are ready you know that this all going to happen now I don't want to hear any excuse,tu abhi aye ga yah kal?"He asked coldly,Ihram bit his lips hard and blinked his eyes multiple times.

Ihram:"K-Kal aaunga"Ahmed smiles knowing very well his scary cat friend he know he is not going to come today.

Ahmed:"Hmm tujhe pata hai na procedure kuch bhi khaa kar mat aana"Ihram roll his eyes.

Ihram:"Matlab marna hai toh bhooka hi maru wahh"Ahmed cut the call before he could talk nonsense,Ihram threw the mobile on the bed and hit the bed hard.

Asher was still sobbing softly but he flinched when the room door opened. He looked up at the person and started to cry more loudly,the person ran toward him and pulled him in embrace.

Q:-How was the chapter?🦥

Q:-How was Asher?😪

Q:-What do you think about Azhar?😌

Q:-What's going to happen with Ihram tomorrow?🤧

Q:-Do you prefer Strict Ahmer or Baby/Cute Ahmer?

If you like my story then walk behind me🙂