Club Heritage

The two finished their meal calmly as if no major confession had just happened a while ago.

They both left the restaurant hand in hand, with no sign of either one, willing to let go, and yet they aren't dating at this stage.

Although I can't say the same for Secretary Yoon. He was drinking a hot cup of coffee when he witness "the scene", he almost choked and gagged, jogging the coffee while burning his tongue.

He had expected his boss to act or confess his feelings to Tsetseg first. He had witness his boss fixation on her. He even had her investigated even before they had met each other. He presumes there is a interest there, whether its Romance or something else.

He had always thought that the person whom his boss would fall in love with, will be miserable, since he is so devoid of emotion, and even women who wanted to chase after him, say Madam Marie Kim, wouldn't dare ask him out, for fear of suffering the consequences, being rejected or worse...eliminated.

How can Tsetseg dare to do that to his Boss?
Is it because she's strong that's why she is so bold? or Is she bold because she knows she is strong?

At the back of the car, Nam-soon has an elated feeling while trying to keep her expression calm and collected.
She couldn't stop herself from smiling to herself internally, but then she noticed that the road Secretary Yoon was taking is not the way back to the Doogo Headquarters.

She knew this route--they were heading to the Heritage Club.

Nam-soon wasn't expecting this event to happen so fast, she had thought they will head back to the office since the next scene she remembered was when she got transferred to the Logistics office.

Nam-soon: *tugs Si-o hand gently*
Si-o where are we going?
This isn't the road back to the company.

Si-o: There's a place we have to go first.

Nam-soon: *tilts head innocently*
A place? What kind of place?

Si-o: *smiles reassuredly*
Don't worry. I'll show you around to get you more familiar.

Secretary Yoon glanced at the rearview mirror and saw Si-o handing out "the list" of their valuable domestic contacts in Seoul to Tsetseg.

Si-o right hand had not let go of Nam-soon's hand even once after coming out of the restaurant, and she is just glad he didn't. Its a positive sign that there is still a chance here for him to fall in love with her.

Nam-soon blink her attention away from their interlock hands and look at the list.
She had memorize the names of all the people in that list in the past, she remembered this part where Si-o would give her a printed list of his contacts and partner, and she was disappointed that this memory from the past was unavoidable even now.

Nam-soon: *pretends to be clueless*
What is this?

She received the list and glanced at the people listed there. It was the same from the past.

Si-o: Its the list of all Doogo important contacts domestically. Familiarize yourself with all of them since you'll be meeting them soon. I'll introduce you to our international contacts later.

Nam-soon: *thoughts*
What I'm waiting for is your international contacts. I still haven't met all of them.

Nam-soon: Are you sure your trusting me with your contacts Si-o? I've never negotiated in business before unless its a fight.
* slightly frown worriedly*

What will she do if this timeline is different from the past?
She avoided becoming a lobbyist for him, but this time she might just become one in order to discover more about Doogo internal personnel.

Si-o: *smiles gently while looking at her*
You don't need to talk to them Tsetseg. This people aren't to be trusted. You just need to stay by my side when I'm with them.

Nam-soon raise her head to look at Si-o face clearly. Si-o was looking at her while letting his guard down. He wasn't as uptight as before, she could sense there was a sense of ease surrounding him right this moment.

She raised their interlock hands and beamed him a cheerful grin.

Nam-soon: Okay, as long as I'm by your side, I'll do my best to protect you Si-o, you can trust me on this.

Si-o squeeze their interlock hands firmly, like grasping on a lifesaving rope. She always has a way with words that surprises him in unexpected ways.

He had always longed for someone to say that to him. Not a person to protect him, but a person who is strong enough to stay by his side.

He wouldn't have to worry about being abandoned or watching helplessly as he loses someone important to him. ***

Si-o: You must memorize what's on the paper and destroy it immediately.
*he told her in a gentle but firm way*

Nam-soon: Okay.

Nam-soon then read the content by saying it out loud. She really memorizes things by saying them loudly.

Si-o just smiled while letting her be, as he leaned his free arm on the window seal while his attention was focus on her.

Si-o: Do you have to read it out loud?
*He asked while smiling amusedly*

Nam-soon paused and looked in Si-o's direction. She just experienced a deja vu feeling.

Nam-soon: Yeah, That's how I memorize things. Am I being loud?
*she observed his reaction*

Si-o: * shakes head & smiles*
No, Keep going
*He replied indulgently*

Nam-soon look at the list again while her mind was pondering how did Si-o fall in love with her. There was never any telltale sign that he had taken a liking to her. He just confessed his feelings out of the blue. So she doesn't know what she did that attracted him to her.

Nam-soon: *thoughts*
This is even harder than memorizing the list. Making Ryu Si-o fall in love with me is even harder than lifting a giant rock. Just what did I do that made him confess his feelings?

Nam-soon frowned while staring at the list. If her stare could produce fire, the paper would have combusted by now.

Si-o studied Nam-soon expression and he had thought that she may be having a hard time memorizing their names.

He nudged Nam-soon's hand he was holding, which brought her out of her thoughts.

Si-o: If you can't remember their names, just address them as Sir.

Nam-soon: *thoughts*
I had thought before that what he was saying was calling an older man, an old man, but what he meant was addressing a man with higher authority in a respectful way.

Nam-soon grins and giggle to herself.

Nam-soon: Si-o have you heard of this song?

She then started singing an old folklore song in Korean about an old man song. The song is titled Arirang.

The new and upgraded song is even better compared to how she sang it in the past. This time she sang even more beautifully and harmoniously.