Tears

If he was just a bit suspicious with her...
If he was suspicious of her...
If he did not trust her...
She had won his trust, without her putting any effort.

She knows the feeling of trusting someone, her Mongolian family, her Korean family, she could give her unconditional trust because they are family.

To friends and acquintance, although she may appear easygoing, it took her a while, to trust them.

So what did Ryu Si-o thought of her before, when he was too cautious of everyone and everything.

Was it this easy to gain his trust?

What does it feels like to be betrayed by the one you trusted?

She wanted to ask him this question before,
After she catch him and put behind bars.

She was given a 2nd chance again. This time will she be able to understand him more?

Nam-soon: *squeeze his hand*
Fine

Si-o flashed her a satisfied smile.

They got up and stop by the counter to pay for the bill.

Si-o did not let go of her hand, so she continued holding his hand.
He did not even removed the Loovuz hat he was wearing.
Nam-soon had a strong suspicion, he likes that hat.

Nam-soon glanced at his clean plate. It just shows he ate well. She remembered that he didn't have such a good appetite in the past.

Nam-soon took note of it in her heart.

Note to self: Si-o like the Lamb chops, Khorkhog , Soyombo and .... Loovuz hat

Teacher No bowed politely and smiled as she showed them the bill.

Si-o didn't even glanced at it, as he took out a black card from the inside of his suit breast pocket.

While Nam-soon jaw almost drop at the price, she even included the 2 loovuz hat they are wearing.

She thought they were complimentary gifts?
Like the custom in Mongolia, when guest visit an acquintance house or establishment, they get a complimentary welcome gifts.

She gave a side-eye full of complaint to Teacher No, while Teacher No returned it with an even wider smile, that says "Its not your money that I got, to open the business, it was your mother's money, so I can charge you, like any other customers."

Teacher No eyes almost sparkled as she received with both hands, the card, processed it swiftly, and returned back to him, before he can put his hand down.

Teacher No: Thank you Dear customer. Please come again.
*she bowed politely, as they left the restaurant*

On the way to Nam-soon apartment.

She had instructed the secretary the location, to the uphill residential housing.

Nam-soon and Ryu Si-o, sat inside the car, In complete silence.

They were no longer holding hands. She had let go of his hand, once again, when they entered inside the car, after they left the Mongolian restaurant.

Ryu Si-o had his right hand, supporting his head, as he leans on the right side, with his eyes closed.

Nam-soon, on the other hand, was leaning on the left side, but her eyes were crystal clear. The rosy cheeks, the alcohol had caught-up-to-her-look, was the only visible sign she had drunk liquor. She had sobered up completely when Si-o offered to give her a ride home.