Test - Part 2

Namsoon is riding inside the car with Ryu Shi-oh.

Earlier Ryu Shi-oh had talk about her passing a test first.

Namsoon already knows what would happen but, she still had to act surprise, however she really hate taking test.
Why not let her attend a competition to test her strength, like in Mongolia, when they would compete inside the ring for the strongest Man... Err-I mean Human, that was exciting.

They had arrive outside a ware house in the outskirts of town.

She followed him inside and even looking at the Grey painted walls.
Who was crazy enough to build something like this in the outskirts of town. She glance at Shi-oh who was standing beside her.

I mean for what purpose that this serve. This pretty looks like the inside of a juice squisher.

Namsoon: This looks
*thinking of a proper words to describe it with ther limited Korean Language* catastrophic

Shi-oh: *smiled reassuringly*
Don't be nervous. I'm not going to hurt you.

He walked up the second floor loft.
He sat down on the black couch, cross his leg, making himself comfortable, while looking at the surveillance camera downstairs where Namsoon is. He without any hesitation, press the red button.

Namsoon heard a humming and revving sound inside the walls, she looked up and saw the ceiling crushing down.
She remembered this memory but forgot how it felt like, until now.

She got down in one knee, the pressure was hard too describe.
The impact felt like hoards of cow were stampeding above her 100x.

At that moment, there was only one thought on her mind, "Destroy it".
And thats what she did, she gathered up all her strength. And use her bended knee as momentum to lift the ceiling up with great force, that instead of crashing down again like last time. It flew off the roof.

She stumped her feet and jump so high, and landed on the 2nd floor loft.

She saw Ryu Shi-oh sitting with cross leg, while leaning on a couch. He was looking at her, his eyes were boring into her, like he found a prized treasure. He look so elated.

But Namsoon was the complete opposite. She was so angry that she only took one look at him. She jumped back down from the loft, before Shi-oh could hold her wrist to stop her. He leaned on the railings watching her storm out of the warehouse.

Shi-oh who had seen Namsoon expression when she left, stood up and chased down after her.
He didn't took the drug so he can't jump off the railings like she did, and so he did what any normal human can do. Run down the stairs, and chase after her.

When he got out of the warehouse,
He could see Namsoon already a distance away.

Instead of getting inside the car, Namsoon decided she could not stand to stay in a close space with Shi-oh. She might really punch him and wound his handsome face.
That's why she's walking all the way back to Seoul to calm down her anger.

Shi-oh somehow caught up to her.
He caught her wrist, to stop her from walking away. He wasn't breathing heavily, but you can tell from his fast breathing that he ran all the way to chase her.
Namsoon stopped on her tracks and attempted to shook off his hand. But Shi-oh strengthened his grip, doing his best not to release her.

When Namsoon left without a goodbye, he had this strange feeling of being abandoned by her.
If he let go now, he felt that the good relationship that they built yesterday after meeting for the first time will break. It felt like he was about to lose something valuable again.