Home

Nam-soon: Look forward to it Si-o. This hand shall give birth to an entire cuisine that will blow your mind.

Si-o: *chuckles*
Isn't it nice? I got something new to look forward to.
*His eyes were looking at her indulgently*

They chatted some more while they ate.

Si-o looks so much alive and humanlike, while chatting with Nam-soon.

He indulge Nam-soon and her antics and enjoyed every conversation they had.

His secretary who was waiting outside, could not believe his eyes. He almost thought Tsetseg must have added some sort of drug to the meal, for his boss to look like that-- warm and harmless.

He raised his phone and snap a few photos, and another and more....make that a lot.

Nam-soon was about to pour liquor for the 4th time to Si-o shot glass.
She notice this time the subtle flush on his cheeks, have become rosy.

It only took him 3 shots from this alcohol to become drunk.
I guess it's too strong for him to handle.

So Nam-soon stop pouring his shot glass with liquor.

Nam-soon: Si-o, Since we live in a neighboring country.
Tell me where is your hometown?
Where were you born in Russia?

She asked even if she knew the answer to this question, in this life, she had to hear it again, his life.
Not just to hear, but to listen. Not just to listen, but to understand him.

Si-o: *silently contemplating his answer, he did not expect Tsetseg to be curious about him, but his life, to what extent can he tell her. *
I don't know
Probably somewhere in Korea
I was abandoned as a child.
*Poured the alcohol on his shot glass and downed on it*

Nam-soon rubbed her nose, unable to stop him from drinking.
But She was also curious, how many shots could he drink until he's completely sedated from the alcohol. But she was only curious, she doesn't want to actually get him drunk.

Si-o: I went to Russia at the age of five.
*he continued*

Nam-soon: *listens attentively*
Were you adopted?

Si-o: It's similar like that

Nam-soon was about to speak when she felt her throat tighten, as she felt heartache. She should have listened more, when they were together in the past.

She could have tried to understand his actions. Then maybe that tragedy could be prevented.

Nam-soon: *drank water to moisten her throat*
Then who raised you?
It's not as if you lived alone in the woods like a wolf

Si-o recalled him and binbin (his only best friend) running in the midst of the forest, trying to escape from Pavel.

Si-o: *smiles sadly*
That would've been a better option

Nam-soon secretly poured water to Si-o shot glass & Si-o drank it, thinking it was Soyombo.

He downed the shot and was surprise by the taste. It was water.

He look at Tsetseg and her full attention were on him. She was smiling warmly.
While pouring his glass again, with water.

It may be nice to tell your story while drunk, but pouring more alcohol to a person, so he'll get drunk and loosen up more, to share one story, is not right.
Its always best to listen to a story, shared by another, no matter how sad it is, when they're sober.

Si-o hid his smile, as he drank the shot, her silent action, comforted him.

Si-o: Tsetseg,
How about you?
It's about time you told me,
What's the story behind your super strength?