Test

She got out from the car since its an uphill housing resident. She had to continue on foot.

Her resident was on the top floor of a 3 story building.
She had watch too many k-dramas to count, and the main feature is the rooftop resident.
In that place, they can see the entire neighborhood and gaze up into the blue sky. They sunbath in the morning and moon bath at night.

Namsoon: *screams out loud while looking at the night sky*
Perfect!

~The next day~

Namsoon arrived to report to work early, today is the agreed date that she'll have dinner with Shi-oh.
This dinner meet-up, may have happened later from what she remembered but it still happened.

She didn't like to see Shi-oh looking disappointed, so she unconsciously blurted it out. But she might have done a good job, since she is planning to earn Shi-oh's trust quickly.

Plan:
First protect him
Second gain his trust
Third....... Confess? .... But it was clearly him who confess first, so should I wait?...... Lets just wing it later

But she also remembers what today is.
Ryu Shi-Oh brought her to a warehouse to test her strength.
He told her he wanted to give her a test to confirm something. Turns out he was testing her strength.

Namsoon: *muttering to herself in a soft voice, while lifting 5 Huge boxes of packages*
Did he like me because of my strength?
But he told me he was mesmerized when we first met?
Did he fall in love with me at first sight?!
*she gasp loudly*

She finished transferring the boxes, while showing a disbelief expression.

Namsoon: *touch her cheeks*
This is too high-spec! Is my face Ryu Shi-oh's type?
Does he like short hair? This was the first time I cut my hair to fit the current trend, and I kinda regret it, so I'm growing it long, like my Mother.
*she was in deep thought and leaned on the metal beam, when it slightly swayed she caught to steady it*

Namsoon: Anyway, its not important right now. Wether I have long or short hair, if he likes me, he should respect my choices.

First thing first is to stop him from taking the drug.
I remember him drinking a bottle of the antidote, like its water, most of the time, which means he's been taking the drug too.

I know how it feels to be so thristy, you feel like dying, and It was only once.
Then everytime he drank that bottle of antidote, he----

Namsoon frowned from the conclusion she had.

She was in deep thought, she didn't realize she was gripping the metal bar, almost twisting it, when her manager caught her attention

Doogo Manager: Tsetseg, Stop!

Namsoon quickly let go and look at her Manager, she was still frowning and hadn't had time to fix her expression.

Namsoon: What?

Doogo Manager: *glances at the twisted metal bar, that was too impossible to twist by human hand*
I just want to remind you to fix that bar you twisted or this entire column will fall down.

Namsoon look at where the manager is pointing. The bar got bent and twisted, the shape of her finger, were embedded on it.

Namsoon immediately fix it back properly to its position. But was unable to shape it like before.
At least she manage to straighten the sculpted finger mark.

Namsoon: Sorry about that manager. I got distracted.

The manager was about to remind her not to be distracted, when she realize what Namsoon could do while just being distracted. Then what if he reprimanded her. Will she twist his body like that bar, when she becomes angry. Let's not wait to find out.