Fighting for her loves

Start bij het begin

Natasha and Isha were visiting Dhawal in his room when Natasha got a call from Abhira.  She quickly excused herself to answer the call.

"Natasha,  we are on our way?"  said Abhira in greeting.

"We?"  asked Natasha

"Yes, Armaan and I.  My husband doesn't like it when I travel alone.  And he will make sure that Sundeep gets what is coming to him.  I have talked to him.  We are first going to send him a notice to ill intent in regards to the contract, making it null and void." 

"Really?  Thank you so much.   Thank you, Jiju, "  cried Natasha.

"Yes!  And then Armaan will make sure he goes to jail for attacking you, "  said Abhira

"I can't thank you guys enough.  I thought we would have to sell everything.  Pandya Store that my grandfather built up, and then our parents would be lost forever."  Natasha cried. What she didn't realize was that Chirag and Dolly had heard everything.

"Natasha, we will be there shortly."

"Abhira, I will be at the hospital.  The one that I love is in the hospital?" said Natasha

"The one that you...wait a minute, you love Dhawal." said Abhira

"He's in City Hospital.  I will send you Pandya Niwas' location." said Natasha

"Don't worry about that.   Armaan and I will be at Somnath Hotel.  Come over tomorrow.  We will be registered under Armaan Podder.  We will need all the information from everyone."  

"Alright."  as she hung up the phone and turned around and saw Chirag and Dolly.

"Chirag Bhai, Dolly Bhabi," smiled a weak Natasha

"What's going on?  And tell the truth.  You may have broken your ties, but for us, you are still family.  Dhawal's wife.  And family helps each other in the time of need." said Chirag

Natasha smiled and nodded.  "Bhai, Sundeep has registered a case against me.   My friend Abhira and her husband, Armaan Podder, are coming to help.   Bhai, then why?  Why couldn't Amrish Bhai and Ma accept me for the way I am?  We Pandya's always fought for what is right.  Heck, I lost 8 members of my family 15 years ago trying to save a man at the Somnath Bank during the earthquake.  So why would I be any different.  But maybe it wasn't meant to be."  Natasha cried in Chirag's arms.

"Natasha, why don't you go back to Dhawal's room.  I will bring you some tea.  Don't worry.  Sundeep will regret living by the time the case is over.  Your Jiju, Armaan Podder is one of the best in the state.  And we will help in any way we can.  Now cheer up, when Dhawal wakes up, he's not going to like it if it looks like you have been crying."Chirag pushed Natasha towards Dhawal's room.

Chirag and Dolly went  back to the waiting room.  And he looked towards Amrish and Amba.

"Amrish Bhai, Ma.  No more.  No more in blaming Natasha for the problems in this family.   Otherwise, I will take Dolly and leave the house.   And trust me, Dhawal will do the same.  Hell, he was trying to do the same.  No more games, no more blame.  Heck,  accept responsibility.  Because Dhawal is in this condition because of you two.  Not Natasha.   You made his marriage a deal, in which he had no option but to accept."

Everyone looked at Chirag in shock. They had never seen him this angry.

"Another thing, do you know that Natasha lost 8 members of her family in the Somnath Bank during the earthquake 15 years ago.   Same as our father.  And this family is hell  bent in destroying this family." shocking the Makwana's.

"Anyway,  Natasha and Isha are in Dhawal's room.  I am going to get tea for them.  I will grab everyone tea." and Chirag and Dolly left to go grab the tea.

Everyone had a lot to think about.    Soon, it was late, and everyone was slowly leaving.  Natasha had decided to stay, so Chirag dropped Isha back at the Pandya Niwas.  Amrish stayed back, staying in the waiting room.  He had checked on Dhawal a few times during the night and noticed that Natasha had fallen asleep on Dhawal's shoulder, and he had woken up during the night and wrapped his arm around her  He had fallen back to sleep, but his face seemed relaxed and stress free.   Amrish was realizing his mistake, but it might be too late.   He needed to fix this.  

The next morning, the whole family showed up along with the Pandya family.  Dhawal had woken up and was doing great.   Natasha stepped away from the family reunion and called Abhira.   They made plans to meet up.   Natasha went back to Dhawal's room and said, "I will be back in a little while."   As she was leaving, Chirag followed her, along with Chiku.

"Natasha.  I will be going with you.  No excuses, "  said Chirag

"Chutki, where are you going?" asked Chiku

"She's going to meet her friend, Abhira, along with her husband, Armaan Podder.  They are going to discuss the case.  I am going with her." said Chirag, surprising Natasha, who smiled gratefully.

"I will be joining you too." Chiku had made up his mind.  

Then the trio left the hospital and went to meet up with the Podders.  After the meeting, Natasha felt a lot better. She knew she was right in calling Abhira.   She loved seeing her friend happy after such a long time.   Armaan seemed to enjoy teasing her, watching her expressions.  Armaan and Abhira were going to drop by afterward, as they were in the process of collecting evidence.   Chirag even supplied some information that Dhawal had mentioned to him.  So they were going to drop by to see if he was up to confirming the information they had received.  

When they arrived at the hospital, Dhawal had started to panick as he hadn't seen Natasha in a while.   They were about to call when they arrived.  Natasha rushed over to Dhawal. Once she was in his arms, he calmed right down.  Natasha looked at everyone questionly, but no one said anything.  The doctor came in, so everyone started to leave.  After the doctor did Dhawal's checkup, the doctor came out and said, "It's a miracle.  He's out of danger.  If he keeps on improving as he is, he should be able to leave in a week. "

The family was so happy, everyone hugged everyone.   Natasha smiled at the family, quietly left, and went back to Dhawal's room.   She walked in and said by him.  "How are you feeling now?  How did you get hurt?  Why can't you be careful?"  asked Natasha

"I'm ok now.  You are my medicine." Dhawal grabbed her hand.   

Everyone else barged into the room, excited to see him.