𝒮𝒶𝓁𝓊𝓉𝒶𝓉𝒾𝑜𝓃𝓈 ⅓

"Oh my!"

"It's Hertzo.. She looks so beautiful."

The young lady strutted the town, making her way to a newspaper stand. She loved to read the recent news.

Especially with a certain radio host who has been on her mind ever since she heard his voice. Brooding, sophisticated. It made her swoon over him.

She wasn't one to fall for anyone, as she was far too busy for anything other than her studies.

Hertzo was a well known teen, her parents running an amazing floral company. Stores all over the country. She loved flowers, nature, everything about it.

She would help with the shop often, making arrangements and selling materials to anyone who needed them.

On this fateful day, her parent's asked her to help, as it was coming close to Mothers day. So, she picked up a paper, reading it on the way to the shop.

There was a slight breeze, causing her long brown hair to flow in the wind, showing her facial features, her beautiful blue eyes, smooth pale skin. She was perfect.

Her black dress flowed as well, as it was made to. She loved swing dresses. They flowed perfectly, and fit her style perfectly.

As the perfect young lady she was.

She noticed the street signs, noticing the floral store she was going to. There was a coffee shop just nearby, and she happened to notice a young man sitting outside sipping from a white mug.

She only gazed for a moment, walking into the store and greeting her parents.

"Hertzo! You're just in time dear." My father spoke as he came out from behind one of the arrangement tables. Leaving the bouquet he was making, he wrapped an arm around me, embracing me.

"Hello Father." She spoke in her gentle tone. Her voice was high pitched, yet soft. "Where's Mother?" She asked.

Her Father, Henry, wiped some sweat from his forehead. "She's at the coffee shop, I can hold this place so you can greet her." He smiled.

His features came through, nicely groomed brown hair, slicked back and flat. Creamy brown eyes and fair skin, smile lines coming through when he smiled. A tall and fit figure, standing at 5'9. He wore black slacks, a white button-up with the sleeve rolled up a quarter of the way up his sleeve. Anyone who was competent would fall for this man.

"Thank you, I'll be quick." She gave her father a soft smile, before walking out and to the coffee shop.

The cool air hit her immediately as she walked next door to the coffee shop. She noticed her Mother, speaking to the man she saw earlier.

Her mother, Sheila, was just as beautiful as her daughter. Tied up brown hair with icy blue eyes, pale smooth skin with smile lines. A slim and thin figure, standing at 5'6, along with her daughter. She wore a dark red blouse with a black flowing skirt with a black belt keeping the skirt up.

She was breathtaking. Anyone who was competent would fall for this woman.

Hertzo approached her mother, smiling softly. "Hello Mother." She spoke, causing her Mother and the man to perk up at her voice.

"Hello lovely!" Sheila smiled as she turned to her daughter, gently caressing her cheek. "Alastor, this is my daughter, Hertzo."

Hertzo looked to the man, he.. Was swooning. Creamy brown hair, pale smooth skin, golden brown eyes, wearing a white button up shirt with a dark red vest. Accessorized with rimmed glasses and a bowtie.

"Hello, sir. Pleased to meet you." She spoke softly, holding her hand out, awaiting for Alastor to shake her hand.

He smiled, an eye turning smile that made her stomach flip. "Pleasure to meet you, dear." He took her hand, placing a soft kiss.