Sus Feelings and a Rash

A/N: Another Chapter, enjoy!

After that whole ordeal, I moved into the Poseidon cabin. According to the other campers, one of my brothers was a cyclops. 

I mulled that fact over, deciding that not all cyclops were bad, plus, the campers seemed to speak fondly of him. I went to bed in the Poseidon cabin, lulled to sleep by thoughts of a warm breakfast. 

I was woken up by the itch in my legs. It was horrible. When I pulled the covers back to see what was going on, I gasped. There, on my legs was a huge rash. It was red and angry, and my skin was flaking, as if I was a snake during a shedding period. 

I shudder in disgust at the sight, deciding the best thing to do was take a bath and apply ointment.  I turn on the water, filling up the tub and sighing at the feeling of relief that washes over me. I close my eyes and just sit in the water, humming to myself. 

When the steam stops rising and the water grows cold, I fluff myself dry with a towel, then sit on the toilet seat, applying ointment to my legs. The rash has mostly gone away, but I don't wanna risk it appearing again.

I get dressed, pulling on dark blue leggings and a Camp-Half Blood t-shirt. I step outside, deciding to wander a bit before breakfast. I end up on the outskirts of the woods and bump into Percy, who steadies me. "Sorry, are you okay?" 

I nod, absentmindedly scratching my arm. "Are you new? I haven't seen you around before." "Yeah, I'm new. Who's your parent?" "Poseidon." My face lights up in recognition as I exclaim, "Oh, me too." He stares at me open mouthed, and I nod slowly. 

"I'm guessing you're Percy, since, y'know you're not a cyclops." "That'd be Tyson. He's a big little guy, so you may end up with bruised ribs after a hug of his." I smile and he laughs,"C'mon let's get to breakfast. It'll be nice to have you at the table."

~*~Time Skip~*~

After breakfast, we train, and Percy takes me to the armory. He gets called to do something by one of the campers, and leaves me by myself with a wide range of weapons. 

I sigh to myself and walk over to the section with the bows and arrows taking down a teal colored bow, and a full quiver of arrows. I turn to walk out of the armory when something catches my eyes. A sleek black tool belt. I walk over to it and buckle it around my waist, gasping softly in surprise when it fits my hips perfectly. 

I move around with the tool belt, doing little jumps and lunges to test it out. I reach into the pockets, surprised when I find a dagger in it. I'm making a few jabs and slices in midair when I hear; "Careful now, don't stab me."