"Are you alright?"

He said placing his hand on my shoulder.

"Yeah, yeah, I'm fine."

That was a lie but I couldn't tell him that my boyfriend basically threatened our professor with, I'm not sure what, and the reason he did was because he didn't like the consequence we got from being caught tongue deep-

"Do you have anywhere to be right now?"

Lupin asked, snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Ugh, no, not until Astronomy later tonight."

"Perfect, why don't we head to my office, we can talk about whatever it is that's going on."

He grinned at me, turning myself and him around. A pang of guilt washed over me, it could be that Theo might be waiting in the common room for me or the fact that I didn't fully tell him the extent of our new professor teaching me in secret.

Looking up at Lupin I was just now noticing how young he was. Obviously he was older than all of us, but he would fit in. He is dashing of course, however he had this fire in him that none of the other professor's possessed. It was a child like nature he had, concealed by his professionalism of being a Hogwarts professor.

We walked up the stairs to his office, he opened the door for me, offering me to walk in first. His office was different if I could even say that. At first one might see it as extremely messy, that was until I moved closer to the stacks of books and papers that were in disorderly piles around the room and his desk, but upon closer inspection the piles all had coordination to them.

One stack of books were of different defense spell books, the other was blood magic, the one in the corner of the room, which was the tallest stack of books, were, I can't make them out. It was as if the letters were changing and merging into different letters that never stayed long enough to make them out. How odd, he charmed those books, I wonder what they were about.

"Please, take a seat."

Lupin motioned towards the love seat that was also filled with stacks of papers and books. He looked at me confused, then realized the piles that had occupied any space for me to sit.

"There we go, these are second year essay's I need graded by tomorrow."

He laughed, leaning against his desk, plopping in, what one can only assume, is a peppermint imp. I haven't had one of those in years, not ever since Theo and I ate decided to have a feast of them before playing a game of quidditch in my yard with the boys.

Let's just say being hit with a bludger on a full stomach of peppermint mints didn't end to well for either of us.

"Would you like one?"

I grabbed my stomach, thinking back on Theo's mid score vomit fit. He however swore that he'd never eat them again, I didn't.

"Why not."

He tossed me one and the smell hit me like a truck of bricks. It was pungent, yet intoxicating. No it did not remind me of Theo's throw up, it reminded me of childhood. I popped it in my mouth and let it melt on my tongue. A small warmth washed over me.

"So, why don't you tell me why Slughorn left his classroom cursing your name and your boyfriends name?"

The peppermint imp lodged itself in my throat. I began choking, smacking my chest to release the candy from my throat. With one final hit, it flung from my throat, landing beside Lupin on his desk. The two of us eyed the candy with wide eyes, how disgusting.

"Well, erm we were doing something that didn't necessarily fit in the schools guidelines."

I croaked out, awaiting Lupin's reaction.