Challenge of the Senior Junior Woodchucks (A Sea/Huey/Violet Story)

NOTE: Before this story begins, I want to remind you that my stories are going to be told/read as an actual story. So no more "Launchpad: Hi, I'm Launchpad," or "Sea/Huey: Wait / What?!" in the stories anymore. (Y'all don't know how hard it was to not write that way😆)

Although I can change it back if you'd prefer that. Comment on this sentence here to let me know what you'd prefer. Let me know ASAP before I finish my next story ; )

NOW, ONTO SEASON 3, EPISODE/STORY 1

<~><~><~><~><~>SEA'S JOURNAL ENTRY<~><~><~><~><~>

I can't tell you how excited I was to get the invite to go see Huey and Wade at the Junior Woodchuck graduation. Truth be told, I had no idea what happens in this episode besides Violet becoming a Senior Junior Woodchuck and Uncle Scrooge finding Isabella Finch's Journal in the end. So this was a very excited and nerve-wracking feeling I was experiencing, since I don't know what happens and literally anything could happen.

Here's the thing though, I knew this episode followed the moonvasion, but obviously I didn't know that I'd only have a week break before this episode happened. Something really REALLY EXCITING happened after the moonvasion though...

FENTON ASKED DELLA TO BE HIS GIRLFRIEND!!!

I was screaming and jumping around my room like crazy when I got an unexpected call from Fenton and Della on the other end! And now they know, and technically already knew, that I was the one to kind of "set them up" with each other, AND THEY THANKED ME!!! I was so flattered, but I do not want the attention to be put on me, this is about them and their relationship together... EEEEEE!!!

<~><~><~><~><~><~><~><~><~><~><~><~><~><~><~><~><~><~><~><~>

SEALIA MAY McCALLISTER - CALISOTA JUNIOR WOODCHUCK GRADUATION

<~><~><~><~><~><~><~><~><~><~><~><~><~><~><~><~><~><~><~><~>

Launchpad drove us all in the limo to Woodchuck Island, which I had no idea was an actual place, but whatever. When we all arrived and found our seats, Huey and Wade went up to the front of the room with a few other Junior Woodchucks. This was their graduation for however many years they had been in the Woodchucks and, if they had earned enough badges they'd have the chance to become Senior Woodchucks! Although, Wade already informed me that he didn't have enough badges to be a part of the challenge if they had one today, which was a little upsetting because I thought it would be cool to have all three of them battling for the title.

Anyway, Launchpad got changed into his scout leader uniform and came out a room that was by the fireplace with a few cue cards. Everyone found their seats on the benches that were in the room; there were pictures on the wall of who I knew from sources was Isabella Finch and her adventures around the world. Launchpad began the graduation with presenting the Junior Woodchucks, I will say I was pretty shocked to see Doofus a part of the Woodchucks, but Wade had also mentioned to me that he was friends with Doofus and that he was really starting to get better! Not to say I don't believe Doofus can change, because I'm sure he could, but I'll only believe it when I don't see him getting in people's personal space. Hey, I'm not being mean, he could change, but I'd just have to see it in order to take Wade's word for it.