A goodbye

I think that this story is done for now I don't think I'll ever continue this story ever and its not for a huge reason like I have no time its just that I don't believe I have enough talent to write this and I don't know enough of both characters especially since I stopped playing the game I had a huge story planned for this fanfic but I don't think i'll be ever writing on this fanfic again I really hope you enjoyed this story even with my clunky writing but I hope you stick around since i have a few fanfics planned for the future although they aren't about genshin or honkai star rail but based on a few anime.

When i started this story I didn't expect to receive such amazing reception with over a 100 votes and 5.4 thousand people who've read it. So I really thank you a lot for this. I actually had planned for a Christmas chapter when this started releasing but then i got too demoralized to do it.

Jingliu was my 3rd five star but the one I loved the most in hsr she was so cool and her backstory was so interesting and she was the one to spark this fanfic, originally I only wanted to make a fanfic about her but then i had this thought of a crossover fanfic with genshin impact adding Xiao which is my faviorate character from genshin into it.

anyways for the final time thank you for reading this clunky story of mine and I hope you stick around for some stories i have planned for the future.

Peace
-spacetime22