Prologue

Xiao felt his eyes lift slowly , he was asleep a rarity for him , fatigued would of better explained his situation but never the less he took no time to get himself up on his knees, his tired eyes breaking open to reveal 2 beautiful yellow orbs . This fatigued yet hasty behavior of his was unusual but it was understandable given the situation.

The world was up in flames, The heavenly principals against Teyvat. A brutal tale that had started with the massacre of the abyss order by both Celestia and the traveler from another world, for different reasons they united to destroy every single trace of the abyss from this world in doing so they had also killed the travelers sister who uncovered the truth to this world to him.

Words that showed the true reason for the teaching of the heavenly principals and the truth of Celestia. The traveler in grief showed the truth to the archons who in tern asked their country for supporting them in overthrowing the heavens.

Its been months since the war started, Liyue was on the brink of disaster if not for Xiao eating the Karma from the Celestial soldiers and gods revived by Celestia since apart from Xiao no one not even the adepti could take on this burden those who tried in the past, his fellow yaksha were all corrupted by this accursed power.

'I must keep my contract to rex lapis' he said before steadying himself completely before vanishing into the night only to appear in the now barren land of guili plains next to a tired eyed blue haired adepti "Xiao!" she says in fatigue "Ganyu let me protect this part of the land now take some rest your already low on sleep you cant keep this forever", "Bu-" "No buts if we falter in our judgement for even a second it could mean disaster in Liyue, all we need is to hold the citizens safe until Aether regains his powers".

Ganyu sighed but nodded "Just keep youreself safe we cant lose you too, and if you see the resurrected god please dont fight it alone", "Ill be fine, now ill take things from here" With that he took his spear and ran on into the celestial army a gust of wind pushed him off into the battlefield

while it may be a battlefield there were not armies of people quite the opposite, it was groups of adepti or strong vision holders against the divine resurrections and creations of Celestia, and thus there were no huge armies but rather small fights with strong opponents.

Xiao went through the vast plains and helped out with those that seemed to struggle, until he finds the newly resurrected god. spinning through the battlefield Xiao weapons took no second to hold all his movements weaved with no sign of lost momentum or stoppage a fluid fighting style ,weaving his spear through the enemies he hadn't put on his mask as the destructive power could possibly taint those around him and he had no need of it as of now

as it got darker the celestial army of resurrections and creations held familiar faces, adepti he killed during the archon war as the most prominent, digging his spear into another enemy Xiao had slowly started to falter and thus he took the power of the mask and dawned it over his face, karma surging through his veins the familiar pain of the burning sensation brought along with it the conqueror of demons roared under the watchful eye of the moon bringing destruction to all that faced it.

under the same moon a god had recently been reformed the seals on his body destroyed and his consciousness awakened with a plight, a commandment that overtook his mind and that was to bring ruin to the city of ruin, the god of corrosion laughed, while this commandment took over mind he still had the same personality, twisted and cruel wishing only for the demise of others he took it within himself to kill all he saw with time giving not a brief death but a slow painfull death.

He soon noticed that his figure was in a better shape then compared when he was sealed, all four of his arms were complete and not missing a finger or two, his red hair had not been burnt or cut at places , his clothes were restored back the only scar that remained was the scar on his head gained from rex lapis, a scar forged in the depths of his soul. Surely he shall gain his revenge for this not only for the commandment but for himself.