Interlude 3: Frozen Wonderland

In the cold snow struken land of Jarilo Vi, an castle is situation deep within the planet deep beneath the city of Belebog, the castles walls are all frozen and the people who once lived there are frozen too none could escape being frozen.

If one observed the castle's frozen inhabitants one could see that it seemed to be in a state of disarray and panic, as the frozen people could be seen running away from a place inside the castle.

The room from which the statues were running away from was a once Luxurious Castle room painted glass in the walls, in the middle of the room stood 9 people all bowing down infront of the throne, where one alive divine being was sitting on cautiously regaining her former power.

The women from her looks looked very tired her white hair disheveled all around the place and her clothes unkept she had been like this from 100 years ago trying to regain her former power, little by little.

When aether brought her here he said that she wont go here because of an interference by something called a stellaron causing it to be forever winter and that she should wait,  recover,keep the gnosis safe and not die.

She sighs as she slowly starts regaining power again slowly yet surely, one day she would destroy her.

She still remembers the day that every one of her loyal followers froze.

Author's note:

I dont have much to say other than vote and comment if you enjoyed this extremely short chapter

Conqueror of mara | Xiao reincarnated in HSR |On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara