Interlude 1: Puppet's revenge

"Ah Ive finally arrived" A voice rang out holding desperation from within rags, it's eyes set on the the Tree infront of it, the tree was like no other with ashen wood and pink leaves the roots  of it growing off in every direction, the tree was simply a marvel.

The clothed figures hand touched the tree as the world around him changed the tree was now blue everything around him was now blue, this tree didnt have any leaves and looked quite mechanical yet it still held itself with prestige and beauty much like the other.

"Connecting to Irminsul" A voice that held no emotion with the same voice clothed figure rang out.

"Connection failed restarting"

.
.
.
.

"Connection failed restarting"
.
.
.
.
.
"Connection failed restarting"
.
.
.
.
.
"Connection Successful"
The hooded figure seemed to smile at that as it threw off its rags as its now exposed eyes glinted a familiar tint of blue as his blue haired swayed and clothes flung through the wind as he started flying up higher as a purple suit of armour encompassed him once again filling him with familiarity.

"Heed my words Celestia" it said as the head of the Everlasting Lord of Arcane Wisdom encompassed him  while stood before  the Irminsul rekindled once again as he looked to the future the puppet eyes shone with anger and hate remembering everyone who will never see the light ever again because of Celestia." I will avenge Lesser Lord Kusanali"

Author's note:

The future for this story is looking good. Trust me lemme cook.

As always feedback is appreciated