The overlord of vortex, Osial?

Xiao was with Jingliu as is the norm for them now, it had been long since they both met around 5 years now, Jingliu was held in high regard as a swordsman and Xiao, Xiao had made sure that he hadn't been given much credit always stating in reports that It was Jingliu or another Cloud Knight that had done the job.

I had passed of quite easily as an unsuspecting average cloud knight, much to my father and Jingliu's chagrin, My father was upset at the thougt that his son never did anything and Jingliu was upset that I never took any of my deserve credit.

Now as the sun on the Xianzhou starts to rise I find myself in the almost empty training grounds, today was supposed to be an important day so everyone including Jingliu isn't here in the Training grounds. I was staying here as the cloud knight on duty, I have to show respect to the person who's visiting and he's also going to pick one of us to spar with him according to the general.

As I almost start to let my posture down and relax I see the general, Jingliu and the special guest, A man who has beautiful ocean blue horns and long flowing black hair, he had sharp aqua blue   eyes which seemed to be as calm as a lake,his clothing consistede of mainly white with black and a teal blue-green as the accents, he was an epitome of royalty, he was the high elder of the Vidhyadara, Dan Feng.

The moment that Xiao saw him something in Xiao clicked , it was like his senses were screaming for Xiao to kill him, he wanted it, he needed it, his body was scared of him, he could barely keep it together, he tried as best as he could to be just a mere cloud Knight, but he was sure someone as strong as Vidhyadara high elder was easily able to see through.

It was time for the spar to happen, and unlike what most thought would be picked who was Jingli or the General he requested a spar with me, Of course I knew why , it was definetly because I couldnt keep myself in check.

"Hello Alatus" he says as both of us get ready into our battle stances.

I try to ignore his booming voice which kept reminding me of someone.

"3"
"2"
"1"
"GO!!"

I start to launch a flurry of attacks, with my spear , spinning my spear  over under and above in all directions, Dang Feng predictably starts blocking with ease and tries to launch a counter attack but is easily shut down at me.

My true fighting strength starts showing up as  I start to weave around him and the battlefield using the wind to increase my speed, with my thin figure I am easily starting to dodge all his attacks.

He then jumps back and puts down the spear and know starts conjuring up a dragon made up of beautiful teal blue water, for some reason this really makes me want to kill him, kill, kill, kill, kill, kill, kill, kill, kill, kill I have to kill him.

Before letting him finish the dragon of water  I jump around around the battlefield using the wind to increase my speed as I reach him and Dan Feng fires the incomplete teal blue dragon in a moment of panic.

My spear hits his head bluntly forcing him to the floor and in quick succession I plunge my spear through his chest, 'oh no... very bad.. very bad' My head starts hurting as I fall to the ground with my spear in my hand? Wait wasn't it in his chest huh? I look up to see Dan Heng's body turn into a puddle of water.

Thank Rex Lapis! That was close, too close I look at the real Dan Feng behind me"I was quite impressed, I didnt think you would know that I changed myself with a water clone" he says while clapping.

"Quite impressive your cloud Knights are, especially Alatus, I wonder why i havent heard anything  about him while he is so skillful " he says while pointing towards me.

I sigh while secretly thank the High Elder for covering up for me, I finally realize why my body and mind was screaming at me to kill him, I understood it the second he started conjuring up a water dragon, it reminded me of Osial the overlord of vortex, and it seemed that it would be highly likely that he was Osial's reincarnation, but if that was the case it begs the question, where is the rest of teyvat?

My mind wanders of to darkers times of my first time meeting Osial. I close my eyes in pain, I shouldnt think about them, I am no Longer Alatus the bloodhound of Moharus neither am I Xiao the Conqueror of Demons of Liyue, now I am simply Alatus an insignificant Cloud Knight.

Author's Note:
Sorry I left yall hanging for a few days, hope this short chapter makes up for it.
I really wish I was better at writing Xiao, what would Xiao do anyways? well not like it matter's. I'll try uploading every two days from now on cuz Im getting busier.

Hope you enjoyed this chapter as always feedback is appreciated and comment and vote on this story if you enjoyed!

Peace
-SpaceTime