"Here take a bite." offered Pete as he held the chopsticks in front of Vegas mouth asking him to eat and Vegas ate from Pete's hand.

After sometime they both were done eating and Pete was about to go to his assigned room but a hand held his wrist and turned him around.

"Sleep in my room, baby." said Vegas as he rested his hands on Pete's waist and pulled him closer.

"But if they woke up early and didn't see me in my room?" asked Pete as he looked at his husband, thinking about his friends.

"You can say that you went for jogging if they didn't found you on your room." suggest Vegas hoping Pete would take his advice and agree to stay with him for the night.

"If someone saw me in your room?" asked Pete again in his overthinking.

"No one will enter my room without my permission and no one dares to roam on this floor so ,don't worry." said Vegas again as he kissed Pete deeply on his lips, biting his lips to make him moan and slipped his tongue inside Pete mouth as he kissed him for a while till both of them were breathless and parted there lips for breath and Vegas give a peck to Pete's lips as they were a bit swollen by the kiss.

"Okay." said Pete after thinking for a while and yelped when Vegas suddenly picked him up in bridal style.

"I can walk by myself." said Pete as he wrapped his hands around Vegas neck.

"I know." said Vegas as he took Pete into his room and laid him down on his bed while Pete was getting comfortable on the bed Vegas went to lock the door so, no one enter.

Vegas laid down on the bed and took Pete's head to rested it on his chest and wrapped both his around him making Pete comfortable.

"Wait." said Pete suddenly as he remember something and rested his chin on Vegas chest so he could see him and Vegas raised his eyebrows as if asking Pete to continue what he was about to say.

Pete who was laying on the bed a moment ago suddenly sits at the bed with his back rested at the headboard seeing this Vegas also sits up at the bed.

"Who were you going to fuck that day?" asked Pete angrily to the Vegas who looked confused for a moment but smirked after releasing what Pete was speaking about.

"Yes, now tell me who were you going to fuck that day?" asked Pete again
as he looked at Vegas annoyedly.

"I was going to fuck a guy I loved a lot." said Vegas who seems to be lost in his thought making Pete more angry than he already is.

"Who?" asked Pete as he was getting more & more angry at Vegas.

"My ex boyfriend who I loved a lot with my whole heart, he had a special place in my heart." said Vegas to a fuming Pete, trying his best to not laugh.

"He is so pretty, dark Black hair, dark brown orbs, loves southern spicy food, has a nice waist with cute ass and a bright smile with dimple." said Vegas as he saw Pete thinking who could be that person till he realised and widened his eyes to Vegas laugh so loudly.

"You lair, bastard I hate you, i hate you, you are a fucking devil." said Pete as he started hitting Vegas with pillow which was on the bed.

A laughing Vegas was trying his hard to fight with Pete but he couldn't as he was still laughing and Pete was still hitting him with pillow but after sometime Vegas finally stopped laughing and held Pete's hand and laid him down on the bed while he strongly push Pete hands into the bed so he won't stood up.

"Stop it pete, I was just joking Don't take it seriously." said Vegas as he looked at Pete under him.

"Leave me, then I will show you what I can do, you bastard." said Pete who was not going to give up soon  without a fight.

"I know what you are capable of, don't need to show me and I was just joking with you, I just bought the condom to tease you that day." said Vegas to Pete who was still trying to free himself from Vegas.

"You better be otherwise I will fucking kill you." said Pete who stopped struggling and looked at Vegas who nodded in response and left his hands.

"By the way I still have them, do you wanna share it?" asked Vegas with seductive tone as he looks at Pete, under him.

"No thanks, you pervert, i don't wants to share with you, stay away from me or my husband will kill you." said Pete as he rolled his eyes and pushed Vegas off him and rolled to his side to give Vegas some place.

Vegas also lay down on his side while looking at Pete's back and after a while he made Pete face him and pulled him closer.

"Don't sulk, your pouty lips are looking so delicious, I just wanna bite them." said Vegas as he looked at Pete's lips before looking into Pete's eyes.

"Who is stopping y-" said Pete but was cut off by a pair of lips meeting his own a little harshly which made Pete moan and Vegas swiftly slipped inside Pete's mouth licking every corner of his heavenly mouth while biting his juicy lips.

..................

Thanks a lot for reading 🖤💙
If there is any kind of grammatical mistakes or misspellings please forgive me and correct me too.
Take care 💜