And then he walks out from their he saw suga is standing outside leaning on the wall and doing something on his phone.

"let's go, mom might be on her way she'll be here in no time" Jungkook says.

"Let's meet her then we can go back"

"No I'm not in a mood" Jungkook straightely refuse him.

Suga nodded.

...........

"Did you take the medicine?" Jimin ask taehyung.

Taehyung nodded his head and put his head on the table, he has fever today still he's doing his night shift in restaurant.

"Jojo my head will burst out" Taehyung mumble.

"Where is your manager who always gives life lesson to you doesn't he know you are not feeling well today" Jimin scolded taegyung.

Jimin has strictly said taehyung on the call to take leave for today but taehyung is taehyung.

"He's not here today" Taehyung says.

"Let me call taecyeon and tell him to bring some medicine for you"

"Don't" Taehyung whisper.

"Then let me take leave for you"

"Hmm"

After a minute they left for taehyung house..
.
.

Jimin cars halt in front of taehyung house and they saw one figure is standing there with one bag on hand.

"What are you doing here" Jimin steps down from car and ask taecyeon.

Taehyung softly looks at the guy and avert his eyes immediately.

"He has fever" Taecyeon points towards taehyung with eyes.

Taecyeon gives the box to clueless jimin and without saying anything he gets in his car and drive away from there.

"What the-"

"Let's go" Taehyung gets down from the car and walk inside his house with jimin bombarding him with questions.

"How does he know you have fever" Jimin ask.

"How do i know jojo"

"Don't lie" Jimin ask curiously

"where is aunt?" Jimin ask

"On date"

"Really?"

"Yess" Taehyung said and sit on his bed.

Jimin sit next to him and gives the bag to taehyung hands and said "But it's sus that he knows about your health"

"Shut up...that hot king is showing me attitudes that's why I have fever" Taehyung says and slumped behind on the bed.

"Why are you investing your time on that dangerous man" 

"That's the fun jojo, I like these types of guys who shows attitude, has dominant personality, controlling and can manhandle me and he has all these qualities that's why he's my type"

Taehyung says but his face went dull after remembering the scene where jungkook and sohee was standing close together when he last saw jungkook.

"You're sick"

"I know and I need help too"

"Are you crazy"

"Yess getting crazy over him, you know I saw him shirtless" Taehyung close his eyes and remember shirtless jungkook.

He remember shiny rigid skin of jungkook those biceps those triceps, his one hand which was filled with tattoo what would it feel to be grab by those strong vieny arms, his waist, taehyung can worship jungkook body all day by remembering him, the thing he's regretting now is he didn't saw his abs.

Jimin has no idea about taehyung had spent one night in jungkook mansion and his rivals had made him unconscious too by injecting something on his neck..

"Have you lost your mind I've warned you thousands of times to not go near him, why don't you listen to me" Jimin says feeling all tired by taehyung craziness he slumped next to taehyung and looks at the ceiling.

Taehyung tilt his head towards jimin and showed his full teeth insted of answering him.

"He's way older than you"

"I know"

"What will you do if he's engaged or something or even married"

"I saw his fiance, she's beautiful" Taehyung says while pouting.

Jimin instantly gets up from the laying position and roared

"The fuck are you saying and if you know he's engaged than why the fuck are you roaming around him like a bee"

Taehyung too wakes up and says calmy "he told me he's engaged"

"Then" Jimin ask.

"I said I'm even ready to be his mistress"

As soon as those words left taehyung mouth jimin cover taehyung with the blanket which was on side and started to beat him with his fist.

"Have you lost your mind, you want to be a homewrecker kim taehyung"

"Jojo stop it hurts"

............

Who's your bias jk Or tae. 👉

Do you guys know about a bl cdrama addicted? Government banned the drama because of censorship in china.