Spellbound

Violet PoV

Me and the other elemental masters are on a blimp in the sky, don't ask why. I have no idea what chen is planning

But it is quite intense here
Suddenly Neuro got up, muttering something about afraid of heights and opens the door to the cockpit but no one is there. We all go and see Chen on the screen.

Why is nobody flying? Does he want us to die?!

"Hello final 8!" Chen said. "I see you are all eager for the tournament to commence so one of you can win my Staff of Elements. Instead of fighting for a Jade Blade, today you will be fighting for someone else." The screen changed to a girl in the woods and i heard the ninja gasp and the red ninja saying something about that that is his sister

Chen talked further. "We have an uninvited guest on the island. Find her and you will automatically move on to the final round! In 10 seconds, the bottom will drop, but to show you I'm not that bad, I've given you 8 parachutes" everyone runs to a parachute but it looks like that old man Garmadon didn't have a parachute, looks like Chen does want to kill him.

Time skip

No PoV

The elemental masters are on the ground and everyone survived.
Violet, Turner and Neuro are together. "And now? Finding that girl?" Neuro asked. "Yeah, i guess we do that" Turner said and the 3 of them left and took also some stuff they found in the woods.

Turner PoV

Me, Violet and Neuro are now looking for that girl, that i think Is the sister of that red ninja but i think about something else. It's just... when I'm here with Violet and Neuro, they are the only one i can really trust. Not even my parents, because...

Flashback

No PoV

Griffin was 12 years and was in his room with his twin sister Celestia and they suddenly hear their parents yell at each other.
"Celestia, what was that?" Griffin asked scared. "Just...ignore it" Celestia said. "I'm right back" she left the room and went downstairs but Griffin is stubborn so he followed Celestia downstairs and they both listened to their parents yell at each other.

"WHAT CAN I DO ABOUT IT?!" The mother yelled

"YOU RAISED HIM!!! YOU FAILED AS A MOTHER!!!" The father yelled

"IT ISN'T MY FAULT HE IS A FAILURE AND ALWAYS WEARS HIS STUPID SUNGLASSES!!!" The mother yelled back

Griffin was shocked to hear that.

"WELL, IT IS!!! YOU RAISED HIM!!! THANK GOD YOU RAISED CELESTIA THE RIGHT WAY!!!" The father yelled

The mother slapped the father and then the mother left to the kitchen and the father left the house

"Griff... are you okay?" Celestia asked concerned. He didn't answer and just stared at the place his parents were a minute ago. "T-they hate me..." "no, they don't" Celestia said. "Don't think that" "you heard what they say!" Griffin said and looks at his sister. "They hate me! And don't even want me!" Griffin goes into his room and locks the door. Celestia immediately follows him and knocks gently on the door. "Griffin, please. Open the door"

Griffin didn't answer and packed his stuff and jumped out the window. He ran away with his speed, away from his parents. He only feels guilty by leaving his sister behind without a goodbye

End flashback

Neuro PoV

I saw Turner looking sad and decided to stop walking and talk to my friend. "Turner, are you alright?" "Yes" he said. "Turner" i said serious. Violet looked at us, worried for Griffin.

"Turner?" She asked. I used my mind to read his mind, i was shocked to hear what he was thinking

"I abandoned my sister...I'm so selfish...i don't deserve her...or Neuro and Violet as friends..."

"Griffin!" I said, i don't care if he hates being called that. "It's Turner" he said. "No! You do deserve us a friends and i don't know what happened with you and your sister but it isn't your fault and you aren't selfish!" "How do y-...oh..." Turner realized i read his mind. "What are you talking about?" Violet asked and i quickly explained what i read in his mind.
She immediately looks worried and concerned and goes to Griffin and lays a hand on his shoulder. "It's not your fault...you're an amazing guy, and friend"

They smiled at each other and i feel some romance feelings, let's read their mind

Violet's mind:
I love Griffin so much, he probably doesn't feel the same though. Friends with him is awesome...but i wish we were more

Griffin's mind:
I love Violet so much, she probably doesn't feel the same though. Friends with her is awesome...but i wish we were more

They just think the same. They are made for each other!
"Let's go further" Turner said and we walked further

Time skip

Suddenly some cultists and Clouse came to us. "Your time in the tournament is over" Clouse said. Turner suddenly took mine's and Violet's hand and ran away.
But he tripped over a stick and we all fell but quickly got up and the cultists takes us to a sort of car where already Shade,Pale,Jay is, only Kai and Lloyd aren't here

But later Kai came and we saw that Skylor is the spy. Violet looks shocked, but we do too, i thought she was a friend. But she's the fucking daughter of Chen?! What the fuck?!

The end
See you next chapter