Only one can remain

(Violet POV)

We came on Chen's Island and it looks awesome with a big building (maybe a palace, i have no idea) 

When we all walk through the door a girl with a orange cloak on walks next to me

"hello." she said. "Who are you?" 

"I'm Violet, and you?" i asked.

She ignored the question "What power do you have?" 

"Time, and you?" i asked

again, she ignored my question and smiled softly while walking faster. 

(Inside) 

We all sit in a circle in a room and Master Chen comes and begins to talk 

"Never before have so many Elemental Fighters been under one roof. I see Master of Fire, Earth, Shadow, Speed, even a prophesied Green Savior. And a former pupil has returned." Chen points to the gong. 

"This symbol before you is for the Anacondrai, fiercest Serpentine Warrior to ever roam this land. It's creed: 'Only one can remain'" 

the gong moves aside, showing a bracket

This is it: 

Speed/Gravity/Lightning/Light/Time

Nature/Mind/Shadow/Earth

Fire/Smoke/Sound/Amber

Metal/Poison/Form/Energy

Then Chen pointed at a blade that Clouse took in his hands 

"Behold, a Jade Blade. Here, it reprents life. Obtain it, move on. Allow your oppent to take it, lose. The rules are simple. Every match will be different.  No 2 fights will be the same. Your powers will keep you in the Tournament. Use it or lose it." 

"Hm, what does Karlof win?" the master of metal asked

Chen answered: "Win and stay on the island. Win it all, and you'll receive fortunes beyond your wildest dreams, and lifetime supply of Master Chen noodles. But no one is here because of the noodle. You want the glory of being the greatest fighter in all of Ninjago!" 

"And what happens if they lose?" Garmadon asked.

"Lose? Who here likes to lose?" Chen said, he didn't answer the question, weird. 

"Now please, enjoy my island. It's a super fun happy place. Fun time on me." 

'You'll now each be shown to your rooms." Clouse said and Kabuki's come and take every elemental master to the room. 

(inside my room) 

here is a big bed in the colors of the time powers and a closet full of books and a big clock, 

how does he know i love reading? 

i decide to first go outside on the balcony 

When i'm outside, my neighbor comes outside too. The Master of Speed. 

"Oh, hey." he said. "Looks like we're neighbors." 

"Looks like it." i said. "What's your name?" 

"Griffin Turner, but everyone calls me Turner. and you?" 

"Violet Davidson. but everyone calls me Violet." 

"What's your power? mine's speed." 

"Time." "Time? That's awesome. and how did you unlock your true potential?" 

"I- i didn't unlock my true potential yet." 

"Oh... don't worry, you will unlock it soon." he said with a smile. 

His smile is so cute, why is it so warm here? 

"Violet? Are you okay?" "Yes...i'm fine..." 

Suddenly we hear Chen's voice and he says that there are Jade Blades around the Island for everyone but not for one. Turner runs outside and goes to a Jade Blade and i do the same 

I see everyone fighting for a Jade Blade and i go outside and see a Jade Blade in the garden.

I run towards it but the master of form stands there.

"Well,well,well. Looks like we meet again." she said with a evil smile

"I don't wanna fight but i don't wanna lose, so i'm taking that Blade." i said and walks towards the Blade but the master of form did the same. 

"You can search for another one, i take this one." she said

"No, i take this one. You can look for another one." 

She begins to run towards me to attack but i simple pause time on her and take the Jade Blade and run away

(some minutes later)

I give the Blade to Clouse and i see almost everyone have already a Jade Blade but there are still some missing. 

Later the master of form comes and the master of smoke too

later the master of earth comes 

and last the master of metal but then the master of fire sabotages his hand and takes the Blade and uses his fire to fly to the statue and does the Blade in it

so.. the master of metal is the first one to be eliminated

What would happen to him? 

Later

We are all eating and I'm sitting and talking with the master of speed, smoke, amber, Mind and shadow

"So, what power are you again?" Master of smoke  asked "Time"

"Nice" master of Mind said.
"Do you actually know our names already?" The master of amber asked

"Not really, you haven't say it."
"Let's introduce ourselves" the master of speed said. "You already know me, because we are neighbors, but I'm Griffin Turner but everyone calls me Turner"

"I'm Shade" "Neuro" "Ash" "Skylor"

"Nice to meet you, I'm Violet."

"What do you actually think what happened to the master of metal?" Ash asked. "What would happen if you lose?"

"I hope nothing bad" Turner said. "I don't let it see it, but I'm quite worried"

"It's probably nothing" Neuro said trying to calm down Turner. "Probably the master of metal is on his way home"
"I hope" Turner said.

"And what if he isn't on his way home and is gonna get killed?" Shade asked. "Is that a possibility?!" Turner asked worried.
"Ignore him" Skylor said. "He is trying to scare you"

"Yeah, not cool. Shade!" Neuro said angry. "It was a joke, can't you guys relax?" Shade said

"It was a terrible joke" i said. "Agree" Skylor said. "Don't do that ever again!" Griffin said. "Fine, i won't" Shade said. "Ash, what do you think about that joke?"

"Little too much" Ash said. "But it was still pretty funny..." "Ash!" Neuro said. "Why?!" "The truth" Ash only said and we all stayed silent and ate.

The end

See you next chapter