First

It's Nunew's agency 20th year anniversary. So they are doing a major outdoor showcase and fan meet to thank all the fans that has been with them all through out the years.

Nu, ofcourse being their biggest artist, will be performing at the event along with the other artists of their company.

Aof also invited other music companies from around the world so that it would be a chance for the others to get expand their horizons.

Nunew is excited about the event as this means he would be able to see and interact with his fans which is always a delight for him.

Zee ofcourse is invited to the event along with the rest of their friends. Zee asked his parents if they can look after Lian for the night which they happily agreed to so he took her to their house. His sisters figured it would be a good idea for the cousins to play so they took their children there too.

"Dada will you and papa pick me up tomorrow?" Lian asked as Zee puts her bag on the sofa

Zee knelt down and held his daughter's hand. She has been a bit moody as she hasnt seen her papa much. Nunew has been a bit busy practicing and recording for the last couple of days and this just made Lian miss him a lot. Specially when its Nunew who always sings her to sleep.

"Yes baby, papa and I will pick you up tomorrow." Zee smiled softly at their daughter.

"Papa also said we'll go and visit the amusement park tomorrow since you've been such a good girl"
Zee told her. Nunew didnt really say such a thing but Zee thinks its about time they spend time out together as a family.

"Really?!"
Lian said as her eyes widened

"Yep! So you better finish all your food and sleep early later so you will have all the energy okay sweetie?" Zee told Lian

She cutely nodded her head and kissed Zee's cheek

"Thank you dada! Kiss papa's cheek for me!" Lian said before she skipped to where her cousins are.

Zee then stood up just as his sisters came into the living room.

"She's been missing Nunew isnt she?" Peach said and Zee nodded

"He's been so busy the last couple of days preparing for today that he would go home when Lian is already asleep and go out of the house before she wakes up" Zee said.

"She seems to understand though" Peak said.
"She's a smart kid, she knows this is just temporary. She just miss him." She told Zee.

"I know. Nunew has been feeling guilty as well. He would even sleep in her bedroom sometimes" he sighed

"Anyway, I told Lian we're going to the amusement park. You should all come with us. The kids would love it" Zee told them.

"That's great idea!" The two sisters grinned at him as they wave him.good bye.

Zee arrived at the venue and Leang picked him up to go to where Nunew is. Good thing that he already came dressed as there are a lot of people already present waiting for the artists. Nunew's fans cheered when they saw him and he smiled at he walked.

 Nunew's fans cheered when they saw him and he smiled at he walked