Twenty Eight

Zee and the rest of the Saporific boys decided to surprise Nunew with a birthday brunch at their family home. So Net asked James to help them. James then gave them Tee's number and Zee messaged him.

Tee agreed to help them sneak in so they can cook in the kitchen. (Well Tee wouldnt pass on tasting good food). So even though the got home too late last night, they still woke up at 6 am to go to the local market to buy ingredients. They then went to Nunew's family home an 2 hours later and was welcomed by Tee with Mon and Plen

"Oh my, are you planning to feed the whole street?!" Plen said when he saw the amount if things they bought.

"Oh, most of these are fruits. Zee specified that we should make fresh smoothies for Nunew to give energy back to his body" Mark saif while the rest giggle

"Dont listen to them Ma" Zee shakes his head.
"Is Nu still asleep?" Zee asked

"Yes he is. He will not wake up even if you bang the whole house" Mon told him
"Do you guys need any help?" He asked them

"No pa, but if we could borrow your kitchen for a while please." Zee respectfully said.

"Ofcourse, right this way!" Plen showed them where to go.

The 7 chefs started getting homey in the kitchen while Mark, Prem, Boum and Poppy helped carry tables and chairs to make one long table that would accomodate all of them. After a while, Nat and James arrived too with freshly baked Bagels, croissants, Bread, and Baguettes. They also bought baloons and banners to decorate. They even bought a crown for Nunew.

As Zee and the rest prepare food, the others are decorating outside and setting the table up.
At 9:30, the boys went out with plates and plates of food.
They have pancakes, french toasts, bacon, mushroom omelletes, vegetable frittata, hotdogs, ham and cheese quiche, hashbrowns, sausage patties and Nunew's favorite sausages.

"Wow, so this is how it feels like when you have friends and a boyfriend that is a chef." Tee said as he stare at all food on the table. Zee stopped in his tracks and looked at Plen and Mon. He put the plate with a stack of pancakes down and approached them.

"Ma, Pa. Can i speak with the two of you?" Zee told them.

Plen looked at Mon and he smiled. He touched Zee's shoulder.

"Zee you dont have to be so formal. We already know. Nunew cant help but tell us last night when he arrived home" Mon said.

"He woke us all up to say that he has a boyfriend" Tee laughs as he recalled how Nunew was last night.

"I still need your permission though" Zee told them. He inhaled deeply and bowed his head and knelt infront of them

"Oh son, No" Plen said to him but Zee still bowed his head.

"Ma, Pa. I would like to ask your permission to date Nunew" Zee told them
" I promise to love, cherish and take care of him. I vow to protect him and keep him happy. Please allow me to be with him" Zee said

Plen and Mon looked at each other. They smiled and took each of Zee's arm to stand him up. Plen placed his palms on Zee's cheek

"Zee, we already gave you permission even before last night. We accept you as our son already and we know that you would love him the way we do. We all saw how you look at him. How you take care of him. So we already know he will be in good hands" Plen said

"And it's not like we control who can date our children. All we ask for is for them to be happy. And we can clearly see how happy Nunew is when he's with you. So dont be too pressured Zee, we like you as you are. You dont have to change anything at all. You are alreadt doing a good job" Mon said as he pats Zee's back.