Twenty Nine

It was 1130pm and Zee was finishing up closing the restaurant as he checks his phone. Nunew hasnt messaged him back yet. His last one was at 7:30 saying that he needs to do something and will message him back after.

"He must still be busy" Zee said to himself as he locks the door of the restaurant.

Nunew said that he would be going back to Rayong tomorrow as his family planned a small gathering with their other relatives. He was planning to skip it but Zee told him not to as it's not everyday that he can see all of them.

"I will still be here waiting for you. Just enjoy your time with your family. That's something you should cherish" was what Zee told him this morning so Nunew decided he would just travel tomorrow.

Zee was about to go upstairs when he noticed a black car parked outside. It's not normally a car that he usually see there but it's still a public space so he just ignored it and continued walking up towards his apartment.

When he opened the door, he noticed a pair of shoes that isnt his and a small luggage in the hallway. He froze in his spot thinking somebody broke in but he recognized the luggage.

"Nunew?" Zee softly said as he goes in.

When he walked towards the living room, he then saw Nunew curled up in the sofa.

Zee smiled the moment he sees nunew. He looked like a cute cat in his sofa.

He walked closer and knelt down infront of him and looked closely at his sleeping face.

He's so pretty even when sleeping
Zee said in his head.

He pulled the blanket higher to cover his shoulders but Nunew then started waking up. He opened his eyes and blinked a couple of times before recognizing Zee.

"Hia" Nunew said softly as he sits up.

"What are you doing here? I thought you wouldnt be here until tomorrow? How about your family gathering?" Zee asked as he sits down next to Nu.
He draped his arm around him Nunew can put his head on his shoulder as Zee's other hand takes Nunew's hand.

"We finished early. So I decided to drive here after i took some clothes from home." Nunew told him

"You drove here?! So that black car outside is yours?" Zee asked and Nunew nodded.

"What time did you leave Bangkok?"

"Uhhmm.. maybe just before 8. I arrived here 10:15" Nunew said

"Nu! Why didnt you tell me?! Driving that long in the evening is not safe! You should have called me and I could have picked you up" Zee worriedly told him

Nunew giggled
"So you mean its okay for you to drive but not for me?" Nunew raised and eyebrow at him.

"What i mean is it would have been better if we were together rather than just you. What would I do if something happened and I didnt know? Hmmm?" Zee said as he squished Nunew's cheeks