Fifty Seven

The renovation on Zee's house is finished. Nunew has been busy decorating the whole place and now they can finally move in. He is excited to show Zee the interior design he made for the house. He was a bit skeptical at first when Zee told him that he has a free reign to decorate the house, well except for the kitchen ofcouse and the basement which Zee said he needs for storage.

"But Hia, this is not mine. It's yours! You should be the one deciding on this!" Nunew told him as they lay down the bed one night.

"It is also yours too. I want you to feel as much at home as I am. Plus you have a better taste in these things" Zee said to him as he pats Nunew's head.

Nunew just sighed. If Zee is deadset on something, you cant change his mind. So Nu just flops his head on the pillow.

He then took his wallet on the bedside table and took out his card and handed it to Nunew.

"What's this for?" Nunew asked

"Use that to buy everything you want for the house. No limits" Zee told him

Nunew then immediately put the card back on his hand

"Nope. If we're doing this, im gonna be paying for the furnitures. You paid for the house and renovation, im paying for everything else." Nu said to him

"Nunew" Zee whined

"No. I want it to be fair" Nu said with determination in his eyes
"And its not just you who has black card you know" he said as he smirks at Zee.

So after months of browsing and shopping, Nunew can now finally see the end result of his vision. They are standing outside of the house with the keys on Zee's hand. They both feel very excited.

Zee looked at Nunew and smiled

"Ready?" Nunew said to him.

"Ready" Zee answered.

Nunew then led Zee to the door and Zee opened it. Zee's eyes widened as he looks around his house.

 Zee's eyes widened as he looks around his house