Four

Nunew is frustrated. Very Frustrated. He's been in Rayong for 4 days now. But he still hasnt had any progress. He wanted to write his own song for his new album. His company allowed him to do so since he's been picky with the songs they presented to him. If he can write a song within a month, then they will produce it as the cover song for his album. If not, he will have to choose from the ones that are submitted to him. The problem is, he doesnt have a clue what to write.

His friends James and Nat suggested for him to go out from the city and relax. Maybe he'll get an inspiration if his mind is clear and not full of the hustling and bustling of the city. So here he is in Rayong, renting an apartment near the beach. And after 4 days of staying here, he's still stuck. He already got the melody, its the lyrics that he's struggling with.

Nunew decided to walk in the beach. He ate some breakfast and put on his hat and mask and went out.

He was a bit nervous as he walk on the street as there's a lot of people outside today.
Oh its saturday. Thats why. Nunew remembered.

He then walked until he reached a place where there is not much people around

He then walked until he reached a place where there is not much people around. It's the rocky part of the beach so he sat on a large rock and enjoyed the breeze hoping that an inspiration would somehow come to him.

Zee woke up at 8am as per usual. But instead of going straight downstairs like he always do, he went to the market to buy something. He went through the stores and after a while, he found the one he was looking for.
He bought an insulated lunch box with a soup bowl.

He was so bothered that Nunew is so used to eating cold food

He was so bothered that Nunew is so used to eating cold food. And as a chef, that is something that they dont really like. First is because the food will lose its flavour. And second is that food would spoil easily.

Let's buy two so I will have a spare when he takes home one" Zee thought to himself as he pays for his items.

"Wait why am I even doing this?" Zee wondered
"Why do I even care?" Zee asked himself as he is baffled with his actions.

As he was thinking while he walks home. He noticed a small familiar figure with a hat sitting on a rock. He squinted his eyes as the sun is very bright. He then noticed that the man was wearing a face mask. He knows who that is no doubt.
Huh, he's wearing long sleeves in this heat? Zee wondered as he finds himself walking towards Nu