Twenty Three

Nunew choked on water.

Of all the things, he was choking on water.

He's in his room on their family house. It's Monday afternoon so his mother and father are at work, so as his brother. They will be home later for dinner and Nunew took this time to just rest.

Since he's a well known celebrity, his IG notifications are tailored to give him alerts just for people he follow. The fans can follow and comment all they want but he will only take notice of the ones that is in his follow list. That doesnt mean he doesnt read his fans' comments though.

So when he saw a specific comment on the post he made with Zee's packed Tam Khanun on Saturday evening, he felt suspicious.

Did the stranger do a good job? You look like you need it more than he does.

It cant be.
Nunew became curious. He grabbed his bottle of water and was having a sip when he looked at the person's profile.

 He grabbed his bottle of water and was having a sip when he looked at the person's profile

That's when Nunew choked on his water.

"Oh my God!" Nunew said in between coughs.

He tried to look at his one and only post but his profile is locked. He took his phone and then immediately rang Zee

"DID YOU CREATE AN IG? IS ZEE PRUK OUT OF HIS ROCK NOW?!" Nunew shouted just as Zee answered. He didnt even wait for Zee to greet him first.

He then heard Zee's laugh on the other line.

"It took you long enough to notice" Zee said.

Nunew then immediately clicked the follow button.

"Wait when did you even do it?!" Nunew exclaimed

"Last night, when I got home." Zee said as he accepts Nunew's follow request

Nunew looked at his one and only post.
A photo of the sunrise at the usual spot that Zee goes to.

Z: To new beginnings

Nunew smiled at the photo.

"You went to the beach this morning?" Nu asked