Chapter 1: Inevitable big wedding

Beginne am Anfang

Occasionally, Liu Ying went out with Xie Liangbei and met a mountain thief. Xie Liangbei was fine. Liu Ying died, and Gan was very sad. Perhaps God finally opened his eyes to pity, Gan was pregnant, and gave birth to his son Xie Tingxing. Unfortunately, her health is not good. Forcibly giving birth is even more damaging. It didn't last long before she let go.

At that time, Xie Tingyue was only a half-old child. Xie Tingxing had not remembered yet. Xie Tingxing was almost brought up by Xie Tingyue.

In terms of status, Xie Tingxing is a sister-in-law. Xie Tingyue is only a sister-in-law who raises a sister-in-law. In fact, Xie Tingyue has all the love and upbringing of her biological mother and auntie. Xie Tingxing is a little brother who has only brother in life.

Because the two depend on each other, the two brothers have a good relationship. Xie Tingyue's biggest wish is to raise his younger brother to grow up, don't grow crooked. Xie Tingxing's wish is to grow up and work hard, so that no one can bully his brother ...

It would be nice if the story only came here. The road to growing up was harder and supported each other. It always passed, but unfortunately, the world did not follow the wishes of others.

Within a few years, Xie Liangbei continued the string, Lin's. This continuation is incredible, bringing in a son and a daughter, all Xie Liangbei's biological!

It is said that many years ago, when Xie Liangbei went out, he had a close kin with Lin's and agreed to marry her. However, suddenly flooding came, Xie Liangbei who was turned back could not find Lin's. If you can't find it, do it naturally, and marry Gan's by the words of your parents.

The fate of people is not clear. After a few years, Xing Liangbei met Lin again. The misfortunes of Acacia were resolved. Naturally, he had skin relatives, but the family already married his wife and could not afford any promise. Xie Liangbei ran away.

After Gan's death ... Lin came to the door with his children.

Lin is very clever. Instead of pulling her children to stand in front of Xie's house, she rented the yard and "ran into" Xie Liangbei, with great tenderness, and then "appropriately" Xie Liangbei found a pair of children, herself A very good child who has been raised hard by one person. It shows that there is no meaning of high climbing, I only want to 'get the king 's attention' and be satisfied ...

Wen Xiang nephrite is in her arms, and Jiaer and his beloved girls call their father together. How could Xie Liangbei not be so masculine and burst into marriage?

So Xie's back house changed.

Xie Tingyue endured her own life to change from big to two, and she worked with her stepmother every day to keep her aunt's dowry and protect her and Xie Tingxing's lives, but the result was still unprotected.

The atmosphere of the back house created by Gan's and Liu Ying is quite beautiful. There is nothing to say about the sword in the book. Xie Tingyue thinks that he is smart. He was like a dish on someone's table, clearly arranged by Lin's.

This family matter, he made trouble himself, but did not stir up the yellow, but was disturbed by the Lin family.

Deep in her heart, she did not like him to marry Chu Mu so much.

She didn't like it. Instead, he wanted to do it.

"How stupid ..."

Thinking of the previous life, Xie Tingyue couldn't help sighing.

He glanced over the round table in the center of the room and stared.

Sometime in the future, there will be a bowl of sweet soup here, drink it, and give it away on the way. In an accident, he will have a medicinal attack and do shame.