The next generation Pt.2

Start from the beginning

Vegeta:What are these things?
Goten:They're...robots?
The boys land and begin fighting the robots,but they start getting overwhelmed by the robots numbers and durability.The boys power up without transforming and begin to instantly shatter the robots like glass.Soon enough,the robots stopped coming.
Vegeta:Is that all?
A mechanical voice responds.
???:Don't worry.
The boys look to see-

Metal cooler:There's plenty more where those came from

Vegeta:Who are you?
Metal cooler:I am cooler.
Goten:Our dads told us about you.You hurt Gohan!
The Mecha alien grins and approaches the boys.
Metal cooler:Yes I did,but what are you going to do about it?
Goten charges in angrily,hitting cooler square in the face knocking him back.
Metal cooler:My my,your strong for a child.
Vegeta throws a bomber DX,hitting cooler dead on.But to the boy's surprise,he walks through the dust unfazed.
Metal cooler:But that won't be enough.
Cooler kicks Vegeta away and whips Goten into the ground with his tail so hard that he bounces off of the ground.The boys recover and group up.
Metal cooler:I'll crush the both of you!
Goten and Vegeta transform into super saiyan.
Metal cooler:Oh?You both can transform?
The boys are silent and start jumping cooler, but he's still holding his own.Cooler starts to overwhelm the duo until Goten launches a kamehameha at his arm,destroying it.
Goten:Just give up,you can't win with one arm.
Vegeta:Yeah,the odds are stacked against you. Just give up and leave.
Cooler is silent as wires come from his wound, wrapping into muscles forming in the shape of a hand.The wires are covered in metal as cooler's hand is completely regenerated.
Vegeta:H-how did you do that?!
Metal cooler:With the power of the big Gete star,I have not only escaped death,but I have been improved!
Vegeta decides it's time and goes Super saiyan Berserk.
Metal cooler:This is a different form than from last time.
Vegeta:Correct!
The boy charges forth as cooler sends out energy blasts,the blasts hit him dead on.Vegeta flies through the dust unfazed but not unharmed.
Metal cooler:What?!
Vegeta drop kicks cooler into a mountain,he appears in front of cooler and lets loose a giant blast of energy.Cooler comes from the dust with a powerful tail whip,but Vegeta is unfazed as he pins cooler down to the ground.
Metal cooler:Do you not feel pain?!
Vegeta:I AM PAIN!
Vegeta charges energy around his body, erupting into a gargantuan explosion.

Metal cooler:Do you not feel pain?!Vegeta:I AM PAIN!Vegeta charges energy around his body, erupting into a gargantuan explosion