Chapter 13

A/N: finally! Nakapag update narin ako, and to my selenites who's reading this. Comment your thoughts! I would probably appreciate to know your thoughts while reading the scenes in this chapter 😁

Enjoy reading!

Chapter 13

"DO YOU KNOW what's this flower means Lua?"

Napatigil ako sa pagbubungkal ng lupa at napatingin sa katabi ko. Kumunot ang nuo ko ng may hawak siyang violet na flower. Hindi ko alam kung anong tawag doon.

Umiling ako bilang sagot, kaya napanguso ito.

"I heard that this flower called lavender flower."

I just nod before start tilling the soil again. I don't have a time for such thing. I don't want to be punished for not doing my job properly, it hurts.

"Hey, why are you so quiet?" She asked again.

I innocently looked at her, she's looking at me with her confused eyes. I look at her whole body, her cheeks have a soil so as her t-shirt and knees. I know I look dirty too but I don't mind, I'm not a clean kid like everyone I know.

I put a few strands of my hair behind my ear that blocking my face before answering. Her eyes become sad.

"I want to finish my tasks immediately so I can see my brother, I want to go home." I said in a small and low voice.

She looked at me. "You know that even we finished our tasks in here, we can't still go to our home because they excuse us that we have school little event."

"I know that." I nod. "But I want to see my brother, I want to know if he's okay, and not being bullied."

"You're really a caring little sister Lua." I look at Viviana. She smiled at me, a small smile. "He's okay, I was ordered earlier to go to the boys and asked Kethan the one who's leading them— to get the paperwork that the master handle to them and I saw your brother. He looks tired but he's okay, no one is bullying him."

I nod. "Thank you for that, Viviana."

She just smiled at me before doing her own tasks in the garden. Viviana is the most mature among the four of us even though we are the same age. I like her, she's always calmed and collected girl among the four of us, well I like the Evangeline and Delilah too because the four of us have a different personalities.

Viviana the calm, collected and passionate ambivert girl, Evangeline is the smartest, shy and wary ambivert girl, while Delilah is the caring, talkative and extrovert girl. And me? I can only say that I'm introvert and doesn't have any interest to anyone and anything except to my family and friends.

Ah... I miss my friends in the Philippines already.

Nagpatuloy lang ako sa ginagawa bago mapatingin sa mga classmate ko na babae na nag sisimulang magtayuan at yumukod. Nagulat ako ng may humila sa braso ko patayo kaya napatingin ako dito, si Viviana.

"The danchou is here." She whispered.

Lumapit saamin si Evangeline kaya sabay sabay kaming yumukod para magbigay galang.

"Where is Delilah?!"

Napaangat kami ng tingin dahil sa biglaang paghahanap ng danchou kay li. Napatingin ako kay Delilah na mukang nagtataka.