Chapter 12

A/N: sorry ngayon lang nakapag update, busy kasi ako sa school.

Chapter 12

SOBRANG SAYA ANG nararamdaman ko dahil sobrang friendly ng mga kasama rito sa Maleficent paint, Meron ring buffet na kasama rito sa building na pwedeng kainan hanggat gusto mo. The people surrounds me in here are all smiling and laughing, most of them are looking rich and wealthy but they're all humble, I like them. Marami kaming naririto may mga lalaki at babae pero mostly na kasali ay mga babae na mukang galing sa mamayang pamilya.

Nakaayos narin ang nga upuan na uupuan namin kapag nagsimula na ang competition, hindi nadin ako nagdala ng mga gamit pang paint dahil libre nadaw iyon dito at kapag natapos ang competition ay ilalagay nila iyon sa Isang room at isasabit, at bibigayan kami ng pagkakataon para tignan lahat ang mga painting's then kaylangan naming magbigay ng score's at ilagay iyon sa malaking box na nakahanda na sa labas ng pinto. Ang gagawin lang talaga namin ay pagandahan ng painting's at kapag nagustuhan iyon ng judge's at kung sino ang may malaking score's ay siya ang mananalo at bibigayan ng 5k Meron pang kasamang trophy.

"Okay we can now start painting! we will give you hours to finished it, let's start!" The mc of the Maleficent paint announced

Nagpalakpakan kami bago kanya kanyang magsuot ng apron para magsimula na. I've decided to paint something that can relate to my life, an innocent dark painting yet have a meaning.

While doing her painting she can't help but to smile softly as she looked at her painting's, she's carefully doing the line's and the texture's of her painting's, she wants it to look realistic even they only have an hour she wanted to do it, she wanted her painting's to be realistic as much as she can.

I want this painting to be take care of this people on the art gallery Maleficent's paint, because for her this painting of her have a dark meaning that she's keeping to herself.

She's so calm and collected while painting she doesn't want to feel pressured of the time the mc gave us, because if she feel tense her paint might have a damage and she doesn't want that. She doesn't want to be like the others in the room feeling tense, as much as possible she doesn't even want to think the hours that the mc gave them, she doesn't want to think how many minutes they can still paint.

So the stuff are all impressed to her because of how she calmed is, and Eloise already caught the judges attention because of how she acts. They're all impressed to her.

Her hands are moving swiftly while painting, she's always check the texture's of her painting, the lines, she's always checking if it's smooth because that's how she starts the painting she's doing. She's always checking the whole canvas because she doesn't want to forget any spot.

She uses the floating canvas painting, before the competitions start, the stuff tell them to choose what canvas they're prepare to paint. So she chooses the floating canvas painting.

Until the time ends, she calmly put all the brushes she used and remove the apron and let the man— one of the stuff to carry her painting to the other room where the all painting's will hanged at the walls.

She smiled and nod at the woman who's standing up from her seat and let the stuff to carry her painting too. The woman smiled at her too.

"Hi there! My name is Karina Faye Salcedo nice to meet you?..."

I smiled at her. "Eloise, that's my name nice to meet you too, Karina."

She smiled wildly at me before looking around while we're walking towards the room where the painting's will hang. "You know? I like to be in here, all the people's are friendly and humble even though they're rich."