Chapter 25: A Heavenly Encounter.

Start from the beginning

Shade: *done eating* He turned and smiled: I'm a wanted man!. *HAHAHHAAAAAHAHAHHAHAHA!* GOES TO STAB HE MISSES BUT HE BLOCKS THE OTHER ONE.

They manage to hurt and stab him a bit but he ignores

Meanwhile in Heaven: 

Y/N: Grandfather above what is this pain mmm maybe Michael was right about me needing more rest.

Back In Hell:

Shade then disappeared in his fog of black smoke before reappearing behind both angels grabbing them by the throat raising them high up and using his tail to stab both of them with his sword but he wasn't done he stabbed them so they wouldn't die.

Shade: HEHHEHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA 

AHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHHAA

AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA *STABS MORE AND MORE LISTENING TO THEM SCREAM MORE AND MORE AND MORE YES YES YES YES HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA*

Shade is done he eats both.

He limps back to the Hotel.

???: Well shit ... find me everything you can about that demon.

========================================================

When Shade got back to the hotel he awoke on the couch with Charlie and Vaggie looking at him.

Shade was sitting up like he had a bad hang over.

Charlie: shade what happened.

Shade: *looked at alastor* *he just smiled* *a smile like he knew not tell to tell them.* *Shade himself didn't know what he meant buy that but he tried his best to signal he didn't know*

Alastor: Well I do say our dear boy hear must have gotten into a patch of trouble with some Roughans how unsightly I'll have to get you a new suit can't have you looking bad now come my dear boy let the ladies rest no woman should see you in such a state very unsightly you know. 

As Charlie watched Shade leave she couldn't help but worry.

In Alastor office.

Alastor: *demon form* YOU REALLY PUT ME IN A BIND YOU KNOW NOT TO SAY WITH THAT YOU KNOW BEFORE USING HIS POWER TO PUT PAIN INTO SHADE. NOW LETS SEE MMMM OO YES YES THAT COULD WORK. LETS NOT FORGET *GIVES A BIT OF HIS MEMORY BACK* YOU SAY NOTHING TO CHARLIE IF YOU DON'T WANT HER TO BE HURT GOT IT. Shade nodded.

Alastor gave him back his amnesia before returning to normal.

Alastor: Now my dear boy you must understand getting into fights is no proper way to go about things however if you intend to fight, I must ask about the weapon you carry. 

After all we can't have you carrying unscary arms now can we *he smiles*.

Shade didn't know what he meant.

Alastor: *smile un-smirked* well never mind go rest now.

As shade left Alastor went to thinking.

Alastor did feel or at least felt shade lose control and with his connections it was easy to see or sense what was happening.

If shade did get into a tussle whatever he was fighting it wasn't around. This meant he had to have used Azarel blade. Which should be impossible due to it being with Y/N in heaven, however.

If the blade was split during his soul splitting, then the Demonic half could be heaven while the Angelic half is in Hell. 

This made Alastor grimace if this was the case, he needed to either wait for the next extermination or find a way out of hell using Stolas book.

Demons themselves can't leave hell they can only leave via being summoned by humans or imbued into artifacts by humans when summoned. Even then the only true way to leave is via grimoire via Stolas book. 

This is what Alastor assumed due to the fact if Hell truly was easy to leave Lucifer wouldn't have done it already no no . Things are set in motion he just had to figure things out.

Secondly: *He thought*.

Azarel Blade: Given to Azarel the grim reaper angel. Now Y/N has it.

Medallion of Life: Supposedly if Michael knows it as well should be located in the Human world. 

The key gifted to God's favorite son. When all combine, they form the flaming sword the most powerful weapon in all of creation. 

God's favorite son is very abstract, and Alastor hated those things he loves simple things. 

Alastor: If Able doesn't have the Medallion it is more than likely his brother Cain does due to the fact he has that curse of immortality on him.  Even then tracking Cain down is more work then needs to be which is why I need Able out in the human world. Still things are moving as I want soon yes very soon this whole world will be fun *he chuckles*.