Chapter 6: A bird, a dog, and an Angel (Part 1)

Y/N arrived at Heaven's edge

Normally to get to the Human world one would have to get special permission from Angels of Higher authority. 

However, since Y/N is an Archangel, he can just fly down from any edge in Heaven.

Right now, Y/N had one place in mind he felt a strong pull to Los Angeles California a place where dreams go to die :D.

Y/N: Welp HERE WEEEEEEEE GOOOOO.

Y/N flew down disguised as Lux and the first thing he smelled was smog.

Y/N: O GRANDFATHER MY NOSTRISLS GRANDFATHER HELP O GRANDFATHER CAN'T BREATHE. *CRASHES INTO A TREE*

Y/N: WHY DOES THE TREE BURN HOW MUCH POLLUTION IS IN THIS CITY.

Y/N put his human disguise on and it wasn't actually that different from his cat version this time he just had a blue shirt and jacket was a white male that looked to be in his twenties or at least

 (Author's note let's say Loona's human disguise age to keep this consistent) 

Y/N managed to get himself down the tree without much damage just an ache here and there.

Y/N: Alright let's spread the good word. 

Minutes later

Y/N was *pretending to limp to keep up his disguise* apparently not a lot of people really care for the good word. 

Y/N knew that he couldn't go without doing one good deed he had heard stories of Michael abusing Cherubs and even archangels under him, but he couldn't believe that would be the case.

As Y/N was walking through the street he came across a man in an alleyway he looked drunk and for the most part sleeping a hangover. *Weird Y/N though how does he know what a hangover is Angels like him don't drink*

 *Weird Y/N though how does he know what a hangover is Angels like him don't drink*

Y/N put his blue coat over the man and walked off. 

What Y/N didn't see was a shining light or at least a dim one coming off the man.

======================================================================

Y/N: *sighs* maybe I'm just useless (For some time Y/N wondered why he out of all the Archangels was left to do paperwork most Arch-Angels have important task like seeing or taking care of Heaven, along with the order of the world.)

Y/N: *mumbles* maybe this is a test Michael is giving to me.

Just then Y/N's head started aching as a girl with white hair passed him

??? suddenly saw static and a headache same with Y/N

Y/N: *holds his head*

???: *turns her had to see the strange man in the bluish outfit* 

They stare at each other for a long time Loona rubs her eyes since it was hard to make out this stranger's face and the headache didn't help. 

As the woman turned around to continue walking, she slipped on the rainwater as she was falling wether it be fate or destiny Y/N caught her.

Lux: Hey are you okay.

???: *The static got harder and harder to the point of she couldn't think but something inside her told her to answer. *

The strange man was holding her almost like a knight carrying a princess which caused both of them to blush. 

Lux helped the woman get up and noticed she was still worried.

Lux: Anyway *puts out his hand* my name is Lux.

???: Loona *shakes his hand albeit cautiously. * 

Lux: *still holding her hand* So...do you require any help?

Loona: What? 

Lux: Well, I noticed you running and saw you looking for something almost like your worried about someone. Also, you don't seem the type to just miss a rain puddle and slip on it. 

Loona: *This was very strange for Loona as she never would give a shit about this dude talking to her however for some reason the static in her mind started to die down with a somewhat weird scream and something inside Loona it was okay to trust this guy. * 

Loona: Sure *she says hesitantly*. I guess two heads are better then one *she didn't even notice they were still holding hands* Just follow me I'll explain on the way.

Wether by fate or destiny two people intertwined still meet.

As the saying goes Love can be tampered but never let go. 

By some force other than their own something is trying to get through.

Stay Tuned (To be continued).